Trades

Chad Johnson

I'm willing to give up Tomlinson if someone is willing to part with 2 great wide recievers as well as a starting RB. I'll give up Dominick Davis or Duce Statley for a starting WR better than the one's I have now (Jackson, Johnson, Bruce, McCareins, Galloway, Glenn).

Let me know and we can see if we can work out something.

well Kirk Im not willing to give up that much for a good secondary running back...So I doubr Ill be trading with you. Afterall Stephen Davis is enough of a starter.

I have two Wide recievers both good prospects Im willing to trade.

C. Chambers from Miami. With Boston out and his 11 TDs and 963 rec YDs last year people may want this man.

Marcus Robison. The only reciever who was worth a dump at Baltimore last year. Now hes playing in Minnesota and has a reliable passing offense to work with. Although he is sitting second stage to Randy Moss.

The trades Id want for these guys are straight up WR for a WR. and try to sell me your WR like I did for mine.

well it all depends... Will the chargers be able get him in the endzone as much? I know IRL i would rather have LT playing for me but in fantasy Im just not sure if the chargers will allow LT to score enough...Not to mention I dont think I have/could afford to give up 2 great WR's

well it all depends... Will the chargers be able get him in the endzone as much? I know IRL i would rather have LT playing for me but in fantasy Im just not sure if the chargers will allow LT to score enough...Not to mention I dont think I have/could afford to give up 2 great WR's

Yea, good point. I'm really setting my standards high on LT b/c my receivers really blow.