Preseason Or Not............

Last night the Steelers looked like all too many Bengals teams in preseasons past. Spending too much time reading their own press clippings, playing like they expect to be handed victory by virtue of their uniforms and then declaring victory because their first team finally scored against backups.

I've been saying now for two years that Pitt's arrow is pointing down and saw nothing last night to change my mind.

ETA uh oh, watch out world! The Steeler D is angry!

/>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000381723/article/cam-heyward-eagles-mauling-angered-steelers-d

Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah...

GRRRRRRRR AND SH*T!!!

Last night the Steelers looked like all too many Bengals teams in preseasons past. Spending too much time reading their own press clippings, playing like they expect to be handed victory by virtue of their uniforms and then declaring victory because their first team finally scored against backups.

I've been saying now for two years that Pitt's arrow is pointing down and saw nothing last night to change my mind.

ETA uh oh, watch out world! The Steeler D is angry!

/>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000381723/article/cam-heyward-eagles-mauling-angered-steelers-d

Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah...

GRRRRRRRR AND SH*T!!!

I dislike the Steelers AND Ravens, beyond the division rivalries aspect, because of Tomlin and his thug like win at any cost approach and Fat Ben's shenanigans, Harbaugh's constant whining on every call that goes against him, and the ex-Raven Ray Lewis.

The ONLY time I root for them NOT to lose is when they play each other. Rooting for a tie in that situation.

I dislike the Steelers AND Ravens, beyond the division rivalries aspect, because of Tomlin and his thug like win at any cost approach and Fat Ben's shenanigans, Harbaugh's constant whining on every call that goes against him, and the ex-Raven Ray Lewis.

The ONLY time I root for them NOT to lose is when they play each other. Rooting for a tie in that situation.

I always root for an asteroid to hit the stadium when those two play each other.