Bengals @ Chiefs Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not looking forward to seeing the first string guys this week on offense, because they are all injured lol. I hope Dalton had 1 series otherwise I'm afraid of what will happen to him.

Well, if Dalton was a REAL NFL QB it wouldn't matter who was on the line because his very presence would cause their muscles to double in size and power, instill Hall-of-Fame-caliber football instincts and give them the ability to generate deflector shields and spit photon torpedoes. That's why REAL NFL QBs win in January.

Not related to the game thread, but I got tickets yesterday for the Bengals / Texans game in November.

My son and I have our flights and hotel booked along with upper deck tickets in the front row on the 50 yard line.

It's all part of a father/son weekend for his birthday. Can't wait for that one.

Maybe we can exact a little revenge on the Texans this year !!!

In regards to the game tonight, I strategically took care of things around the house and I will be ready to go come game time.

I'm looking forward to see Jeremy Hill and some of the other RB's. Burkhead and Wilder come to mind.

They've been talking up James Wright alot through camp so far, so maybe he gets some snaps as well.

Isaiah Lewis should get some time at safety tonight.

Trey Hopkins on the o-line and LaKendrick Ross on the d-line will get looks as well I hope.

The obvious keep your eye on is Bodine, but then I also want to see Dennard, Will Clarke and Victor Hampton.

Just no injuries please !!!

no injuries, please

AMEN TO THAT

Eager to see Hill running the ball. Would be nice to see Campbell be effective with the second level offensive depth guys.

On D, want to see Dennard and Hunt see significant snaps. Also would like to see the LB group start sorting out.

I really expect the big story to be the improved running game. Bernard and Hill are going to light it up tonight! And that's only the beginning - Burkhead, Peerman and Wilder will make a persuasive case for themselves running with the 2's and 3's ... :bengal:

Today's fun fact: the Bengals are 0-7 against the Chiefs in preseason games.

/>http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/8/6/5977163/kansas-city-chiefs-records-cincinnati-bengals-preseason/in/5742202

Given that anyone with so much as a tummy ache or a paper cut is sitting out, my prediction is they'll be 0-8 by the end of the night.

Yeah, another great thing about the preseason is that I don't care if they win or not.

It's really beside the point. I just like seeing how things shake out and watch players that are fighting for a roster spot play hard.

Some of them you might not get a chance to watch again until next year.

I would place money that Burkhead or Wilder blow it up tonight.

Try again, audio pass died too but it's back up.

Bengals D holds, O stalls in the red zone. 3-0 bengals.

nope still cant get in, been trying since 4:15 pm(pacific) to watch indy game. my brother did get in at 4:01(pacific) but he leave for dinner, then come back at 5 pm and he cant get in as well