Bengals @ Chiefs Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares about this game, i am already in bad mood, i fucking pay for nfl preseason live, and i couldnt get in to watch the damn game. VERY NICE START FOR THIS SEASON FOR ME

Hey Dimster, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

I started to try and watch on my tablet and kept getting error message to connect wifi, which was already connected. I kept trying and finally got connected but when I tried to watch the Bengal game, it said "Video not available".

I uninstalled and then reintalled the app and it worked fine, however I did miss the first series of offensive and defensive starters.

Typical first preseason game right there, but good Lord does teams need some help.

There wasn't much about teams that went well.

Campbell looked far more out of synch than I had expected considering his familiarity with Hue.

Both of those pick 6's were just terrible, although Hamilton was held big time on the first.

He had no business throwing them considering the coverage.

All Sanzenbacher does is make plays when given the chance.

I think our starting defense is going to be just fine.

Huber was shaking off some serious rust.

The throw by Dalton was nice considering he was under pressure up the middle and couldn't step into the throw. Strike.

The running game didn't amount to much, but I had forgotten that almost the whole line was out. With that thought, Hill's 6.0 YPC were nice.

Bodine needs to fix those snaps, but that sack when Campbell got his arm blasted was all on Robinson.

Concerned about center, but there is time.

Outside of that, it was about what was expected.

Oh, I now know who Matt Scott is. Nice job by him.

I'm also now curious to see how banged up Campbell is and if that results in a miraculous recovery by one Mr. McCarron ??

Overall it seemed like a decent night. The first-team offense (minus most of the o-line) came out and got a score on their first drive, which is what you want to see. How many years have we still been waiting for the ones to score in preseason game 3 or 4? And yeah, after that toss to Green I don't want to hear any more about Andy"s "weak" arm. That throw was all arm.

Scary moment when Dennard went down. I hope he didn't take any serious damage. Lap thought it might've been a concussion.

Campbell was just awful. Scott is an interesting prospect; like Johnson he can move and he seems a touch more accurate. Hobs says Campbell will undergo tests on his arm today.

Love, love love the Hewitt kid.

Lap was talking up Bilikudi after he made a play last night. Said he thought he was ahead of Still at the moment.

Special teams were clearly a mess. Simmons needs to clamp down hard. But again, overall it seemed like a decent night for a first preseason game. We'll see how they look in a couple weeks.

who cares about this game, i am already in bad mood, i fucking pay for nfl preseason live, and i couldnt get in to watch the damn game. VERY NICE START FOR THIS SEASON FOR ME

Hey Dimster, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

I started to try and watch on my tablet and kept getting error message to connect wifi, which was already connected. I kept trying and finally got connected but when I tried to watch the Bengal game, it said "Video not available".

I uninstalled and then reintalled the app and it worked fine, however I did miss the first series of offensive and defensive starters.

i watch the game on my laptop by go to nfl.com. so no uninstall and reinstall app for me lol. it did work fine at 2nd half, i assumed it is because of heavy traffic at beginning of game. by the way i do have tablet, it is kindle fire hd but it doesnt have nfl preseason live or nfl game rewind app on it, i also own xbox 360, irony is it dont have those 2 app as well lol