For all you military enthusiasts

cincyhokie

There's a max upload limit of 100k, so you ought to be able to upload something larger than this, which is like 3k. Do you have any other uploads, there's a per user limit of 100k so some older file might be taking up space. You can check under "manage attachments" in you settings.

The orange and black colors and the "Bengals" fuel tank are almost certainly 'shopped (tho hokie could be right about it being a mascot). However, the insignia and rudder stripes are real. Meet the Fighting Bengals, Marine All Weather Fighter Attack Squadron 224.

The photo I posted was forwarded to me from a friend. His friend is in that squadron. It's not photoshopped.

The orange and black colors and the "Bengals" fuel tank are almost certainly 'shopped (tho hokie could be right about it being a mascot). However, the insignia and rudder stripes are real. Meet the Fighting Bengals, Marine All Weather Fighter Attack Squadron 224.

The photo I posted was forwarded to me from a friend. His friend is in that squadron. It's not photoshopped.

Kewl.