JaxonFord87

Bratkowski back with Bengals

Just wait, he'll be named head coach after Marvin leaves.

Well, good to know I can quit wasting my time hoping for a championship. :rip:

Bob's wife is best friends with Mike's wife. This may just be a move so Mike and the ball and chain have someone to play bridge with.

Bob's a loyal family capo without a job, so I can't say I'm all that surprised that Mikey snuck him onto the payroll in a vague "consultant" role. According to Dehner, Sideshow Bob's new gig is a "very outside" one where he'll be available to opine on any subject Marvin sees fit to query him on. Given the circumstances of BB's departure -- Lewis was interviewing and offering a gig to Childress a week before Brat got axed! -- I can't imagine anything Marvin would want to ask him. Maybe, "hey Bob, would you rather I kicked you in your left nad or your right nad," something like that.

It's just dismaying to see this barnacle -- hey, new nickname, Barnacle Bob! -- reattach itself to the team. But that's Mike effin' Brown for ya.

Yippee! What a joke, oh well least he is not the OC. I hope Hue knows his role and puts Brat in his place.

Bob's wife is best friends with Mike's wife. This may just be a move so Mike and the ball and chain have someone to play bridge with.

The truth!

Happy wife. Happy life.