FF for the 2014 season

Ok all, I went ahead and renewed last year's league. You should have received an e-mail assuming it hasn't changed in the past year.

If you didn't play last season, but want to get in on this one just let me know. We usually have to scramble and stretch to get a full roster, so anyone is more than welcome.

Ok all, I went ahead and renewed last year's league. You should have received an e-mail assuming it hasn't changed in the past year.

If you didn't play last season, but want to get in on this one just let me know. We usually have to scramble and stretch to get a full roster, so anyone is more than welcome.

All my email has changed. Could you PM me with the details?

Can you send me an email, I didn't get mine for some reason....I won last season too, The Bouncing Tata's

johnswahoo@yahoo.com

Can you send me an email, I didn't get mine for some reason....I won last season too, The Bouncing Tata's

johnswahoo@yahoo.com

Bouncing Tata's win every time.

johnswahoo@yahoo.com

It had you listed with an aol account for some reason or another.

Do those still exist?

We need to ramp this thing up next season. More trash talk, more excitement, more public shame for those who have pathetic seasons. bengal.gif

I think step #1 is a custom-designed trophy avatar for the winner to use the rest of the year. And perhaps some less-flattering designs for some of the more spectacular losers. cheers.gif

Never do particularly well in the FF league - but I do enjoy it. This season however I'm gonna buuuuuuuurn yer asses like a Carolina Reaper suppository !!!