New T-Shirt Slogan!

HoosierCat

Yes, it's membengal's favorite time of year again: time for new workout/training camp t-shirt slogans! Courtesy of Hobs, here's the first entry of 2014:

When the Bengals show up for their first offseason workout session on Monday morning, they’ll be greeted by T-shirts in their lockers emblazoned with the words, “Challenge The Moment.”

"Challenge the Moment" eh? Well, right now I'm looking at you, 8:48 a.m. CST. Kiss my a**, 8:48, you're going down! Whatcha gonna do about it, huh? Yeah, you just keep on ticking down, you're about done. And 8:49? You're next, mf'er!

Is that some sort of spin on "Seize the moment" ??

There is so much they could do with that and always seem to come up with the most bland thoughts.

Yeah, I would be good seeing plain orange t-shirts.

This topic always stirs up some interesting conversations and thoughts for future t-shirts.

Looks like we're off to the races. Guys are starting to show up for workouts and in stampedes the media to provide your all-Dalton, all-the-time 27/7 coverage of Andy Dalton, Dalton's contract status and whether there will be competition for Dalton.

The first day of the Bengals voluntary offseason began like the day last season ended. With Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton answering a million questions as the club gathered at Paul Brown Stadium Monday morning.

Oh, thank gawd, because no one has said or written one single word about Andy all offseason! :death:

Dalton did say his side is comparing him with the first three years of other quarterbacks. It's an impressive list. He's one of five quarterbacks to make the playoffs in his first three seasons. He's also one of three quarterbacks (Peyton Manning, Cam Newton) to throw for 3,000 yards in each of their first three seasons.

When asked who is the best comparison, Dalton laughed and said, “(Joe) Flacco, (Aaron) Rodgers, (Drew) Brees. Who else is up there? Matt Ryan.”

Those are, of course, among the highest-paid quarterbacks.

Well, I see this negotiation ought to be completed quickly. :chair:

As for the May 8-10 NFL Draft, Dalton has heard the talk about the Bengals drafting a quarterback, but he says his understanding is they’re not looking to replace him with that draft pick.

“From everything they’ve told me, they’re not bringing in anybody to compete,” Dalton said.

...aaaaand half the fan base just lit the pipe. :crack:

And I thought this was already a long offseason.

Nothing that wasn't already expected.

Best comparison ?? Really ?? What kind of f*cking question is that ?? What do they think he's going to say ?? Akili Smith ?? Some other scrub ??

Go f*ck yourself.

Come to think about it, THAT should be the t-shirt:

"2014 Bengals: Go f*ck yourself"

“From everything they’ve told me, they’re not bringing in anybody to compete,” Dalton said.

And why would they, Golden Boy!? Per your agent, they've got the next Aaron Rogers/Drew Brees on their hands. Just sit back, and let the Super Bowls roll in!

SportsDrone.com can easily generate many slogans, just cherry-pick a phrase from the results!

Strength to Keep Going

Deliver the Winning Mindset

Play Hard

Connect Down the Field

Command the Ball (ohh, I kinda like that one!)

Put the Heat On

I'm pretty sure you've cracked the code. Marvin must have this page bookmarked!

Lapham has to be the first guy to get the shirt!

A little note from rotoword:

A.J. Green reported to Bengals offseason workouts "6-10 pounds heavier" than his usual playing weight.

Green "wanted a stronger upper body to be more physical." As Rotoworld guest writer Jonathan Bales has shown, added weight for wideouts has historically translated to superior red-zone production. So while it might concern us if a tailback was talking about adding weight, possibly costing him burst, we don't mind it at all for a player like Green. He weighed 211 at the 2011 Combine. Apr 21 - 2:41 PM

Source: Joe Danneman on Twitter

Good to hear. Green has always been a stick. A little more bulk up top should help him fight off corners.

"Balls out"

:lmao:/>/>

In my house that's just the dress code ........ I prefer it that way ..........no wonder the mother-in-law doesn't like me :lol:/>/>