Hi from Billy Broome

I received a letter yesterday from Billy and he's asked me so say "Hi" to all you guys on the 'Zone.

For those who are writing to Bill (and he REALLY appreciates every letter received) his unit number has changed and is now 7-40

Billy is doing fairly well and with all things being equal we should have him back with us on the Zone in the summer of 2015 :sure:/>

If anyone does fancy dropping him a few lines his full address can be obtained if you PM Armybengal.

I received a letter yesterday from Billy and he's asked me so say "Hi" to all you guys on the 'Zone.

For those who are writing to Bill (and he REALLY appreciates every letter received) his unit number has changed and is now 7-40

Billy is doing fairly well and with all things being equal we should have him back with us on the Zone in the summer of 2015 :sure:/>/>

If anyone does fancy dropping him a few lines his full address can be obtained if you PM Armybengal.

Glad to hear Billy is doing OK, was hoping he would be here sooner than 2015 though.

• 4 weeks later...

Best part of draft day? LETTER FROM THE BOOBIEMEISTER IN MY MAILBOX!

Billy says hi to everyone and he hopes the Bengals draft a QB at 24 because he hates Dalton. :lmao:

Great news on his situation: he landed a regular job outside the facility so he gets out 8 hours a day 5 days a week. He also has a TV now so he can watch sports in his off time. So his outlook has improved dramatically.

I'm going to write him back after the draft and send him writeups on all our picks.

That is great news. Getting out 8 hours a day has to make that experience infinitely better. Still feel like part of society, interact with regular people. Congrats to Billy, so looking forward to the day he comes back here.