Hue's Pet Project Arrested

HoosierCat

Not much detail yet.

Bengals fullback Orson Charles made a good impression in camp last year, but not last night.

According to WKYT, Charles was booked into the Madison County Detention Center on charges of wanton endangerment. There were no other immediate details of the charges.

The former fourth-round pick has caught nine passes in two years, but showed some promise as an H-back type player in the past.

Of course, depending on how wanton the endangerment actually is, the Bengals might not have as much patience with him as they would a more prominent member of the roster.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/01/bengals-fullback-orson-charles-arrested/

More from Coley:

Charles' arrest was the result of what police believe was a road rage incident involving a handgun. The incident report didn't indicate if any shots were fired.

According to a copy of the incident report obtained Tuesday morning by ESPN.com, Charles was stopped by Richmond police on Interstate 75 after a complaint was called in by another driver. The other driver indicated to police that Charles brandished a firearm in his direction several times while driving down the highway sometime just before 8 p.m. Monday night. At some point, Charles allegedly cut off the other driver. When police arrived and did a search of Charles' car, a semiautomatic Smith and Wesson handgun was found in a purse.

/>http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10708378/orson-charles-cincinnati-bengals-arrested

F**king idiot. For this we cut Connor?

Per Dehner, the official charge is wanton endangerment - first degree, which is a calss D felony in Kentucky.

/>http://www.cincinnati.com/story/blogs/2014/04/01/bengals-fb-orson-charles-arrested-in-kentucky/7151591/

According to this site that means he is facing 1-5 years if convicted.

/>http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/felony-offense/kentucky-felony-class.htm

Chris Pressley is not currently on the roster.

Yep, that's why I said they need to bring him back in the mix after he was released at the end of the season.

He hasn't signed with anyone else yet and would certainly provide more bang for the buck in what Hue wants in his running game.

F*ck Orsen Charles.

Even though Bengals have been one better teams when comes problem childs people just can't get past our 06 & 07 years.

That’s the 43rd arrest of a Bengal’s player since 2000. #Tradition.

timmons94 says: Apr 1, 2014 9:47 AM

A Bengal arrested ?? No way…kind of like a raven arrested or the browns losing 11 or more every year. U just know it is going to happen

“Bengals” and “arrested” go together like peanut butter and jelly or cereal and milk.

raidersownyou says: Apr 1, 2014 10:37 AM

A Bengal getting arrested? Shocking.

crownofthehelmet says: Apr 1, 2014 10:57 AM

The whole team should have been arrested for tarnishing the image of the afcn in the playoffs.

Bet this is a steelers fan based off the name

stupadassle26 says: Apr 1, 2014 10:58 AM

Death……taxes…… A bungal on the police blotter

Exactly why i don't read crap like that anymore. This whole offseason has been pretty crappy so far in my opinion, I find myself reading less and less bengals/football articles. I always found myself in years past getting so mad at what others said, or the way the bengals conduct the offseason, but for some reason I find myself not caring as much. I mean don't get me wrong I still love myself bengals football, and I'm always here reading this, but for what others say, who gives a crap.