What Do You Think?

gregcook68

What's your opinion?

1. Nice move, hope it pays off and helps get him over the playoff hump.

2. Nice PR move, but a waste of time. It won't help getting him over the playoff hump.

3. It doesn't matter what he does, he needs to go!

/>http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Dalton-makes-a-House-call-next-week/13a6107f-09af-4ca1-b6c3-001923e09776

I tend to simply be happy any player is willing to do anything to improve during the offseason, but I don't think much about it.

Why ?? Because it rarely is the one thing that puts said player into an All Pro status.

Remember when Keith Rivers took up MMA training in the offseason to get "tougher" ??

Yeah, how'd that work out...

I tend to simply be happy any player is willing to do anything to improve during the offseason, but I don't think much about it.

Why ?? Because it rarely is the one thing that puts said player into an All Pro status.

Remember when Keith Rivers took up MMA training in the offseason to get "tougher" ??

Yeah. Good on Dalton for taking the initiative here, and I think it can help. However, it's not so much physical ability that keeps him (and his teammates) performing poorly in big games. He needs to find the source of the ice water that flows through Brady and Brees' veins.

Yeah. Good on Dalton for taking the initiative here, and I think it can help. However, it's not so much physical ability that keeps him (and his teammates) performing poorly in big games. He needs to find the source of the ice water that flows through Brady and Brees' veins.

And an o-line who can pass block more times than not, and a running game, and an offensive coordinator that doesn't have him throwing the ball 50+ times a game.

All that and YES, Dalton needs to find a way to improve. It appears he understands that with what he's doing.

Good, no ??

And an o-line who can pass block more times than not, and a running game, and an offensive coordinator that doesn't have him throwing the ball 50+ times a game.

All that and YES, Dalton needs to find a way to improve. It appears he understands that with what he's doing.

Good, no ??

What else can be said? Army has closed the door and we can now lock the thread. I like the 'it is what it is' take on this Army!

Good, no ??

What else can be said? Army has closed the door and we can now lock the thread. I like the 'it is what it is' take on this Army!

I wasn't trying to go there, I was just pointing out what I think is fairly obvious in regards to helping Dalton improve.

I like that he acknowledges that he needs to improve and hope it happens for him.

Hopefully Hue can handle helping the remainder of the concerns that contribute to Dalton's success.

Please feel free to continue however. Maybe i've missed something.

Good, no ??

I wasn't trying to go there, I was just pointing out what I think is fairly obvious in regards to helping Dalton improve.

I like that he acknowledges that he needs to improve and hope it happens for him.

Hopefully Hue can handle helping the remainder of the concerns that contribute to Dalton's success.

Please feel free to continue however. Maybe i've missed something.

That was my take on what you said my veteran comrade! Well said. It is what it is is because we know he's here for 2014. Hoping it all comes together is a logical approach!