Walter's Current Mock Draft.

Here's the link: http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php

But I'll save you the suspense....Best potential Bengals Draft Ever!

Rd. 1: Darqueeze Dennard, CB, Michigan St.

Rd. 2: Kyle Van Noy, OLB/DE, BYU

Rd. 3: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas

Rd. 4: Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee

Rd. 5: David Fales, QB, San Jose State

If the draft fell out like this I would be dancing all weekend....love all of these guys.

Swanson is my favorite Center Prospect in this draft because of his leadership and intelligence, reminds me of Richie Braham. Dennard is my favorite CB is a young, taller version of Antonie Winfield which is high praise. Van Noy is a potentially dominant pass rusher from either a 3-4 OLB or a 4-3 rush end position. Richardson is a medical risk but the talent is there for him to be a starting Tackle in this league. David Fales is my sleeper QB who has the tools to be a staring QB...it would be awesome IMHO if the draft fell out like this.

I agree on both Richardson and Fales' front but I will say in both cases it is not completely out of the realm of possibility that they fall yto where they are projected. I think Richardson going in the 2nd and 3rd and not being available to the Bengals in the 4th is more likely than Fales going before the Bengals' pick in the 5th, QB is hard to project because most teams now only carry 2 guys on the active roster and as such if a bunch of teams take a QB early on someone like Fales could drop precipitously (we have seen this before with guys like Cousins and Mallett.