Where is Billy?

JabOfTexas

Hi Jab, Billy is in jail. We're keeping the lights on for him.

What? No way for what J walking? This is a joke right.

Nope, no joke.

Well that sucks I hope he is ok. We all mess up I still think he's a good guy.

Yep, we all make mistakes and Billy is simply taking what he knew was coming.

He is a good guy and i'm sure when everything is said and done, he will be back around to resume his post.

Like Hoosier said, we are keeping the lights on.

OK anyone want to play I will run it until Billy comes back. I won the last two years never lost anyone want to give it a go? If so sign up and good luck.

/>http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto

In order to join the group, follow the link above, or go to the game front page and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 15774

Password: bengalszone

• 10 months later...

Hi guys... Billy's brother here. I haven't been on Bengalszone in quite some time. I got a letter from Billy on Saturday and he's doing as well as could be. The very first line of his letter jumped right in with elation over the Bengals win over Denver... so he is keeping up. Bill will be out in late June 2015 and my boys and I are already planning our trip to Arizona to meet him on his exit and to spend a couple weeks catching up. (Bill has rock star status with my young boys and are already excited for the trip.) I appreciate your concern as I'm sure that Billy does as well. He'll be back here on BZ posting and quipping with friends and foes as he did before... in about 6 months.

Thanks guys!

Jimmy

• 3 months later...