UC Basketball

skyline

I seem to be one of the few fans around here, but I thought I'd start this all the same.

Anyone else notice that they've marched all the way up to a #7 ranking?

This team has their faults, for sure, and they're easy to pick out. Still, they are a LOT of fun to watch. Justin Jackson deserves a shot at the pro level. He's got Dennis Rodman written all over him. In a good way, I mean. :P

Being a graduate of Xavier, allow me to say -> :finger:

Seriously though, i've always rooted for both Xavier and UC, as well as my Buckeyes ever since I was young and hope they all do well.

I don't get so caught up in the rivalry.

Rodman in a good way is a good thing. In a bad way is something ENTIRELY different !!!

Being a graduate of Xavier, allow me to say -> fyou.gif

Seriously though, i've always rooted for both Xavier and UC, as well as my Buckeyes ever since I was young and hope they all do well.

I don't get so caught up in the rivalry.

Rodman in a good way is a good thing. In a bad way is something ENTIRELY different !!!

Growing up, my dentist was a Xavier fan. We had some intense debates, but since I could hardly talk with him working on my mouth, the discussion tended to be pretty lopsided :P