Pro Bowl

Dimster28

it is official, my first pro bowl in my life that i am not interest to watch. here is the reason Burfict and Green play for different team, so HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK WHICH TEAM TO SUPPORT???? I always cheer for AFC because bengals and dolphins players on that team. but now I AM CONFUSING.

Here's what they should do with the Pro Bowl: after voting, the players are separated into three teams, the goody-goodies, the cool guys and the thugs & crooks. They then compete in a series of Olympics-style events with the thugs & crooks allowed to try and sabotage the other team with fireworks, giant robots and other wacky tricks. In other words, this:

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC4l-P20V-Q

Here's what they should do with the Pro Bowl: after voting, the players are separated into three teams, the goody-goodies, the cool guys and the thugs & crooks. They then compete in a series of Olympics-style events with the thugs & crooks allowed to try and sabotage the other team with fireworks, giant robots and other wacky tricks. In other words, this:

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC4l-P20V-Q

Thugs??? You racist bigot!!!! ;)/>/>

Like I said before, it amazes me how many african americans try to justify their use of those words!!

Sorry to agree to disagree, but the 'F' word can never be used in a positive endearing way in my house, period.

Come one homies, either it is offensive, or it isn't, regardless of who uses it!

I have no desire to watch the Pro Bowl. What I think stinks is that it's played before the Super Bowl and those players who made the Pro Bowl but are playing in the Super Bowl are replaced with players that shouldn't be in the Pro Bowl. Here's an idea. Do it like baseball, have the pro bowl in the middle of the season. Instead of playing a game, have different competitions, like we used to watch with the QB's and kickers. A bench press comp for the big guys and so on.... I'm just kidding guys... Just do away with it all together.

I have no desire to watch the Pro Bowl. What I think stinks is that it's played before the Super Bowl and those players who made the Pro Bowl but are playing in the Super Bowl are replaced with players that shouldn't be in the Pro Bowl. Here's an idea. Do it like baseball, have the pro bowl in the middle of the season. Instead of playing a game, have different competitions, like we used to watch with the QB's and kickers. A bench press comp for the big guys and so on.... I'm just kidding guys... Just do away with it all together.

Either that or have it the week after the SB. That's the way it used to be so everyone wanting to play can play and if anyone gets hurt in the game, it doesn't mess up the season.