And It Just Gets Better for Browns Fans

HoosierCat

Well, this was the Browns bye week, so you know what that means...

Johnny Manziel out in clubs in Austin, Texas, and at Ohio State-Michigan State game over his bye weekend

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Johnny Manziel, who promised the Browns wouldn't have to worry about him over the bye week, was photographed out and about in Austin, Texas, on Thursday and Friday nights and then at the Ohio State-Michigan State game in Columbus on Saturday morning.

An Instagram video - first published on bustedcoverage.com - by DJ LX shows Manziel enjoying himself at the Summit Rooftop Lounge on Friday night, with a pink bottle of something in his hand.

The caption by the DJ reads, "Sippin on Dom Perignon for no reason with Johnny Manziel.'

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/11/johnny_manziel_out_and_about_i.html#incart_2box

Something about Manziel's face makes me want to punch him as hard as I am able, but at some point in time they need to leave him alone.

If I were his age, I would probably be doing the same thing and worse.

I was 19 when I was in Germany with no drinking age, no speed limits, and legalized prostitution.

Without going balls deep (pardon the pun) into my history, no one was watching every move I made and posting them on youtube.  THANK GOD !!!

Then again, I wasn't the starting QB for an NFL team.

Unless they changed the rules you have to wrap up your Eagle Scout badge before you turn 18, COB :)

It was close but I got in under the wire thanks to such difficult merit badges as "reading" and "space exploration."

Anyhow, JFF may get benched now:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/24/pettine-tired-of-manziel-incidents-wont-say-he-remains-browns-starter/

The owner is going to have to sell a whole mess of nekkid lady silhouette mud flaps at the truck stops he inherited from his daddy if he wants to keep paying all his alcoholic players who don't even play anymore AND the players who actually do still play.  Gonna have two teams pretty soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...