And It Just Gets Better for Browns Fans

HoosierCat

• 2 weeks later...

This from PFT:

Meanwhile, the Browns apparently are miffed that Cameron didn’t sign a similar (but not identical) offer to stay in Cleveland.

Miffed ?? Really Browns ?? You had all that time to figure out what to do with him and you waited too long.

Not only that, if you were an offensive player, would you rather have Tannehill or the McCown / Manziel combo throwing you the ball ??

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, the Browns are lucky that's all that happened.

How do you get off so easiy when it was determined they were using their cell phones to call in plays ??

The next question is, why the hell is the GM calling plays ??

All sorts of f*cked up, but that's really nothing new up there.

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on the Browns new unis ??

I like them. I think for those that wanted to keep some of the tradition got that, but there was some change.

I like the Cleveland name across the front and like the name Browns down the side of the leg.

They stitched "Dawg Pound" on the inside of the collar. Why ?? Who sees that ?? Should have been on the outside. Maybe not allowed ??

Anyway, I like them.
/>http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/photo-gallery/2015-Cleveland-Browns-Uniforms/aab030fb-766b-4969-9f02-5e14112d5a7b

They are better than what they had, but still one of the worst unis in football.

I think Tampa Bay has the absolute worst with those alarm clock numbers.

I thought they had one of the better uniforms before their change, but now they suck.

The Browns ?? They are at least above that.

They are better than what they had, but still one of the worst unis in football.

I think Tampa Bay has the absolute worst with those alarm clock numbers.

I thought they had one of the better uniforms before their change, but now they suck.

The Browns ?? They are at least above that.

Not sure about the "BROWNS" on the pants, but love the fitted, modern jersey with heavy stitching and blocky old-school CLEVELAND. Definitely will feel a lot classier when we beat them this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me what is so special about the Browns draft that has people asking if they "won" the draft ??

Things I liked:

Danny Shelton- I think the kid is going to be very solid for them and presents another challenge for Bodine moving forward.

Things I disliked:

Everything else.

Looked like a bunch of reaches or adding players that don't seem to fit anything resembling a need now or later.

Ekpre-Olomu you say ?? Reports are his injury was much more significant than originally thought, so save that.

I suppose it's value and you can take the risk in the 7th.

Overall, there are MANY more drafts I thought were better executed than the Browns.

• 2 months later...