Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

And It Just Gets Better for Browns Fans

The Browns started another quarterback today, didn't matter.  They got owned by the Texans anyway.  They're looking at probably 2 wins this year.  

13 minutes ago, COB said:

The Browns started another quarterback today, didn't matter.  They got owned by the Texans anyway.  They're looking at probably 2 wins this year.  

Against who? 

11 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Against who? 

You don't really want to know the answer to that, do you?

JK, I doubt we could lose to them.

they could beat Detroit and the Bears.  I just think someone will take them very lightly and not show up.

1 hour ago, COB said:

You don't really want to know the answer to that, do you?

JK, I doubt we could lose to them.

they could beat Detroit and the Bears.  I just think someone will take them very lightly and not show up.

I got them pegged for Oh for 2017.

Sashi Brown got fired for being a Harvard grad and for mixing up running a football team with running a baseball team.  

Some NFL lifer named John Dorsey decided to take the job.  Pretty sure he wrote his college thesis on what a great idea New Coke was.  If he can block out everything that stupid truck-stop heir says, maybe he can win a couple games before he gets fired.

Sashi Brown would be a dream come true about. But guess I was wrong. Just hope after 2017, John Dorsey will be able to clean house in Cleveland.

23 minutes ago, COB said:

Pacman has a tryout with the Browns tomorrow.  

You know they're going to sign him. 

He did start for us last year. As happy as I am to see him gone, I don’t doubt that he can still contribute.

On 7/26/2018 at 11:52 PM, ArmyBengal said:

He did start for us last year. As happy as I am to see him gone, I don’t doubt that he can still contribute.

As a punt returner - sure, can see that (will eventually get hurt doing that FT though I'm guessing).  As a reliable CB at this point? He was pretty terrible the last 2 seasons.

I honestly don't know why anyone would want anything to do with that idiot at this point, not worth the trouble or time.

Damn, northern Ohio media are pounding the drums for Hue Jackson to get fired.  

It probably should happen.  He looks about as clueless as Marvin when it comes to game coaching.  Also reports are out about what a complete lack of discipline exists on the Browns.  Easy to believe.  Jackson’s big claim to fame here was that he coached a supposedly Uncoachable player, Chad, into being an all pro.    But what he also did was create an atmosphere in which chad felt entitled to be completely selfish 24/7 with no repercussions, ever.

Hue fired.  No word on who the new guy will be.

Dont want Hue back in Cincinnati.   Nothing against him, he’s just too much of a players coach.  

25 minutes ago, COB said:

Hue fired.  No word on who the new guy will be.

Dont want Hue back in Cincinnati.   Nothing against him, he’s just too much of a players coach.  

The offense was best when Hue was running it, he makes a great coordinator. I'm sure he will be back very soon

Holy shit.  They fired Haley too?  Good luck Browns.  What a mess.