Ravens @ Bengals Gameday Thread

Stripes

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Chargers suck this is not good

I'm not afraid of Pittsburgh. And you can't tell me the Bengals wouldn't like one more go at them. I would hate to be Pitt coming into PBS next week.

It's not even that it's the steelers would be the good guy story because of there season, and I don't want to hear it! Last time there was that story last year with Ray Lewis, and well they won a Super Bowl!

Not to mention this team struggles against Pitt and Baltimore all the time. They always make stupid mental errors, and if that happens again they will lose.

I don't disagree with you but can we win a SB and contend year in and year out until we can start beating them?

Division games are strange, and would rather not find out. To many wierd things happen, just look at last times game. I just want to win in the playoffs.

When is the last time BOTH Pittsburgh and Baltimore watched playoffs in the same year?

Nice! Bengals won division by 3 games. They've only won the division by 3 or more one other time!

In 1981 they were 12-4 and the Steelers finished second at 8-8!

Two years in a row for the Steelers missing out on the playoffs. And don't forget they got Tebow-trained two years ago after going 12-4. So their recent run of late has not been too good.

On the bright side, their 8-8 finish moves them lower in the draft order. laugh.gif

Unlike some, i'm not concerned by Dalton's 4 INT's yesterday.

This also wasn't the first time Dalton threw a pick where Green should have come back for the ball.

That should have been a touchdown.

I didn't go back and read the whole thread, but let me say how happy I am to see Palmer's TD and yards records for a season fall to Dalton.

I know it doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things, but i'd rather see Dalton's name next to those places in the records book.

Now go add some playoff wins and a Super Bowl championship to that and we are set.

Anyone doubting what this team is capable of is fooling themselves.

Even I have wondered how much the injuries were going to play into things and they keep coming out and making it happen.

It's really nice to see a team with this much determination.

And for the record, they split with the Steelers and Ravens this year, which was a first for them under Dalton as well.

While I wasn't worried about who they were going to face in the playoff game, I would have preferred the Chargers.

I think it was mentioned before, but division rivals just make things different.

Beat the Chargers and move on. Focus on that and all will be well.

Marvin seems to be happy with the Sunday 1pm game so it doesn't mess with the flow of practice and their routine.

This team seems to do well when that is the situation.