Ravens @ Bengals Gameday Thread

Stripes

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Chargers suck this is not good

I'm not afraid of Pittsburgh. And you can't tell me the Bengals wouldn't like one more go at them. I would hate to be Pitt coming into PBS next week.

It's not even that it's the steelers would be the good guy story because of there season, and I don't want to hear it! Last time there was that story last year with Ray Lewis, and well they won a Super Bowl!

Not to mention this team struggles against Pitt and Baltimore all the time. They always make stupid mental errors, and if that happens again they will lose.

Wow Chargers suck this is not good

I'm not afraid of Pittsburgh. And you can't tell me the Bengals wouldn't like one more go at them. I would hate to be Pitt coming into PBS next week.

It's not even that it's the steelers would be the good guy story because of there season, and I don't want to hear it! Last time there was that story last year with Ray Lewis, and well they won a Super Bowl!

Not to mention this team struggles against Pitt and Baltimore all the time. They always make stupid mental errors, and if that happens again they will lose.

I don't disagree with you but can we win a SB and contend year in and year out until we can start beating them?