College Football Winding Down

There hasn't been much discussion about college football on the forum this year and it's coming down to the conference championship games.

This coming weekend is going to feature two games that are probably as good if not better than the National Championship game will be.

#3 Auburn and #5 Missouri

#2 Ohio St and #10 Michigan St

You can include #1 Florida St and #20 Duke, but I don't think that will be close.

I'm a Buckeyes fan and would love to see them get a shot in the NC game, but Florida State has been crazy good all season long.

They beat the crap out of everyone they played including two top 10 teams. There last game of 37 points were their lowest in a game all season.

That Alabama vs. Florida State matchup was one I was looking forward to watch, but thanks to the crazy ending with Auburn, it won't happen.

The Buckeyes simply have to beat Michigan State to get to the NC.

People keep saying Auburn will jump them, but it won't happen without OSU losing.

A one loss team has NEVER jumped an undefeated team in the BCS rankings and it won't happen this year either.