Billy Broome

Scottishbengal

Just a shout-out to all the folks writing and sending Christmas cards over the next couple of weeks to not forget the 'Zones own Billybroome.

I've just written a card and letter for posting out tomorrow.

You regular folks will know Billy is a stalwart of the 'Zone and will greatly welcome any news he can receive; this will be especially supportive and appreciated at Xmas I'm sure.

Mailing details can be obtained via Armybengal (is that OK Mark??)

Just one extra card, a small piece of postage, and a few lines will go along way to brightening up what could otherwise be a dull festive season for Billy. Cheers.

Just a shout-out to all the folks writing and sending Christmas cards over the next couple of weeks to not forget the 'Zones own Billybroome.

I've just written a card and letter for posting out tomorrow.

You regular folks will know Billy is a stalwart of the 'Zone and will greatly welcome any news he can receive; this will be especially supportive and appreciated at Xmas I'm sure.

Mailing details can be obtained via Armybengal (is that OK Mark??)

Just one extra card, a small piece of postage, and a few lines will go along way to brightening up what could otherwise be a dull festive season for Billy. Cheers.

This the chap doing some porridge?

This the chap doing some porridge?

Indeed. He's a good guy and has been on the Zone for longer than the 10 years I have.

Just bumping this up afore the postal deadline arrines :sure:/>

BUMP ..... not wanting this to get buried on page 2 of the threads :sure:/>

Bump !

Postal deadlines for christmas deliveries will be approaching fast folks. PM to Armybengal if you need address/postal regulations

:sure:/>

• 2 weeks later...

Hope at least some got a letter into the mail to Billy.

I got a letter from him and sounds like things are a little tough for him.

I know he would appreciate it.

I was sure to harrass him about Hoosier passing him up for #1 on the post count list as well.

I know Hoosier doesn't care all that much, but good job nonetheless brother !!

You are certainly a huge part of this board and hope you stick around for as long as the board does.

:cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

just bumping this post

11 months until Bill gets back on the circuit so don't forget him folks, a letter from any of you guys would go a huge way to helping pass this last few months and give him a morale boost going into the final year.

Armybengal can give you contact details so no excuses guys, the cost of a piece of paper and a postage stamp is well worth the positive boost it can give a fellow Bengal fan and a Bengalszone stalwart .... we'd all do the same for you, Billy would do the same for you ....just get it done guys ! Any news, views, comments would be appreciated, on Bengals or anything in general ... i think I've bored him with stuff about my campervan and my darts playing so anything goes folks.

THANKS thumbsup3.gifthumbsup3.gifthumbsup3.gif

• 4 weeks later...

HELP BILLY WIN HIS FANTASY LEAGUE!!!

Got a letter from the Boobiemeister today! His league drafts in less than 3 weeks but he needs info and of course doesn't have internet. I'm just a kibitzer at FF, anyone know of some good free sites to get info?

Billy seems to be hanging in there. 48 weeks to go. He says hi to everyone and especially Scottish!

Hoosier, could you please PM me the address on Billy's letter to you.

I've been sending things to him and I got this lump "return to sender" a few days back with everything returned back to me.

I haven't gotten anything lately from him, so i'm at a loss.

I feel crappy that none of this got to him and I thought it did.

Thanks.