Incognito Brings NFL Locker Room to the Public

Walrus

Yeah, he may not get suspended but he will surely be cut by the Fins...and then who is going to sign him?

A team that has an entirely white offensive line ??

A team with needs on the oline and an owner/GM who doesn't mind taking on character projects?

Seriously, though. Will Mike Brown sign him before or after the draft?

Yeah, for as much as people might automatically say "He's going to be a Bengal", I no longer think that is the situation.

I don't think there's any reason to believe he would be a fit in this locker room.

I'm not trying to be an ass ... but what makes you think that? Does the presence of Adam Jones, Chris Henry, Tank Johnson, Jason Shirley, Vontaze Burfict, Terrell Owens, etc on recent Bengal rosters mean nothing? Mike Brown has jumped on more bad character guys than he has let go. Both Marvin and our new OC have shown a soft spot for such players.

I'm 95% certain we will sign Incognito, Michael Vick, Ray Rice and/or some such before the offseason is over.

Yeah, for as much as people might automatically say "He's going to be a Bengal", I no longer think that is the situation.

I don't think there's any reason to believe he would be a fit in this locker room.

I'm not trying to be an ass ... but what makes you think that? Does the presence of Adam Jones, Chris Henry, Tank Johnson, Jason Shirley, Vontaze Burfict, Terrell Owens, etc on recent Bengal rosters mean nothing? Mike Brown has jumped on more bad character guys than he has let go. Both Marvin and our new OC have shown a soft spot for such players.

I'm 95% certain we will sign Incognito, Michael Vick, Ray Rice and/or some such before the offseason is over.

Sorry about that Walter, I wasn't aiming at you.

I think now the difference is what we currently have going on with the roster vs. the days when Henry, Tank, Shirley, and Owens were brought in.

Adam Jones was due to Zimmer and the thought of him being able to handle his concerns.

While Jones has had some run ins off the field, he hasn't been a cancer like some of the others in the locker room.

Burfict ?? He never had legal concerns, his were based more on his effort and where is head was at.

There was no drug use, criminal activities or anything. Then he showed up at the combine and dropped a turd on the field.

The Bengals took a chance on him and he has excelled with the environment the defense currently has in the locker room.

You can add Boley to the mix if you like however, as he had concerns before being signed, but then again, we had MAD issues at LB before he came in.

I would also bet he won't be back in 2014 either.

95% certain of Icognito, Vick, or Rice being signed by the Bengals ??

Wow, that's quite the claim.

While it may happen, i'm more in line with thinking it won't.

I could very well be wrong.

I am 100% certain that we have leaders on the OL right now who will shut him the f*ck up if he tries any of that shit here

He has experience at Center and Guard, and Marvin loves versatility

Our alleged "GM" is known by many titles - Redeemer being one of them

I can honestly see him here at a bargain basement rate

I'm not claiming that will be a popular move *laff* but certainly a possible one

I am 100% certain that we have leaders on the OL right now who will shut him the f*ck up if he tries any of that shit here

He has experience at Center and Guard, and Marvin loves versatility

Our alleged "GM" is known by many titles - Redeemer being one of them

I can honestly see him here at a bargain basement rate

I'm not claiming that will be a popular move *laff* but certainly a possible one

Yeah. This is a guy who has no (known) history of drug use and no arrests (out-of-court settlements notwithstanding). As a football player he has shown himself to be talented and dependable. I expect them to make a run at him.

No way in hell do they bring Incognito in here. Did you read those tweets? Andre Smith is Jonathon Martin 2.0 and I think Paul Alexander will fight like hell to keep Incancernito out. Remember Hard Knocks this last year? Rookie Tyler Eifert shows up knowing no one in Cincinnati. Team leader Andrew Whitworth doesn't haze him. Instead he invites him to live with him and his young family during camp. I just think it is very, very, improbable that Marvin would bring this guy in.

Ray Rice - no way.

Michael Vick - Dude is washed up, which makes it possible. But dude is already redeemed, so what's the point? I'll say no.

My opinion, we don't get any of these guys. If the Dolphins part ways with Martin, all that guy needs is good leadership and coaching. He played like crap last season so hopefully he could be had for small dollars.

See, I was thinking the same thing about Martin.

People can say what they want about the way he handled things, but there's no accounting for that.

I do know having the guys we have on the o-line would be something most players would do well walking into.

I would much prefer him to Incognito. I'll be pissed if they were to even think about it, let alone sign him.