Bengals at Lions Game Thread

combatbengal

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My feed worked perfectly the whole game.

Then it cut out right before the kick.

It was blacked out on Game Pass so I had to use firstrow.

Apparently he hit it? Wish I could have f**king seen it.

Great win though! bengal.gif

I was in my traditional game on the line kick position, which is cowering behind my couch out of sight of the TV muttering please god please god please god over and over again.

One thing I hope for after this game is that the defense can find itself again. That was some of the worst defense I have seen from this team. They got a nice stop at the end of the game, so hope that will continue going into the next.

I also hope Dalton continues his nice little streak as well

I remember thinking, at 21-10, damn, thank god we have a two score lead......but it isn't going to be enough since we never step on an opponents neck when they're down

I'll take the win, naturally, but man oh man we'd better be talking about trading for a starting (or at least nickel) corner before the nfl trade deadline

I DVR'd the game and went about my day trying to avoid hearing about it.

Worked out well right until I went looking for a new phone and the f*cking sales guy yells out from the back room:

"D*MN IT, THE LIONS TIED IT UP AT 24 !!!"

I walked out too mad to even look around.

I still came home and watched (quickly) and at least they pulled it out.

This is yet another game they could have beaten the hell out of the team they were facing.

5-2 with losses for both the Browns and Ravens is NOTING to complain about !!!

Did you ever think you'd live to see the day that Marvin outcoached someone? Well that's exactly what happened yesterday. The Lions easily could have run out the clock yesterday and taken the game into OT but they had Stafford continue to drop back and dink, dunk and most importantly throw incompletions. He'd have been better off to take a sack or two. It looked like they were content to run the clock out until Marvin called his 2nd TO. At that point Detroit got the 1st down and proceeded to try to throw the ball, playing right into the Bengals hands. Score one for Marvin

Aside from the devastating loss of Hall for the season, the weekend couldn't have gone much better for the Bengals

Ravens lost (and it was a division game)

Browns lost

Patriots lost (playoff seeding)

Texans lost (does anyone really want to play them again in the playoffs?)

Would have been nice if KC lost, but thats a pretty darn good weekend