Bengals @ Bills Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to say gruden and zimmer called a much better overtime than 4th quarter

That's an understatement and a half. Yeesh, what crappy calls in the 4th. I was thinking the Ghost of Brat was calling both sides of the ball for us.

Happy about the win, but when the hell is this team going to figure out how to put teams away.

Once again they dominate a half, and come out sluggish in the second half. Somebody really needs to figure out why these guys cant play a complete game.

Horrible play calling in the second half, stupid penalties, stupid miss FGs

Like I said im very happy they got the win, but if they want to be better then good on offense then they better figure out how to play a complete game. They want to go far in the playoffs, then lets learn how to play when when they have big leads on teams.

Ok my little rant is over, happy they won, and are in first place.

Does not get any easier with Stafford up next, and I think he is a little bit better then Thad Lewis.

Just so you know, the refs handed Cincy this game, according to Bills fans. Stolen from the Bill forum at two bills drive:

I'm so pissed about that game, more because of the refs than anything. It was such bulls***. On that last punt return, they literally tackled one of our gunners from behind. No flag. The Kyle Williams flag? Bullcrap. The last passing touchdown Dalton had? The receiver stepped out of bounds, came back in just in time to catch the ball. No flag. The deep pass to Goodwin the next play? The CB grabs him from behind and pulls him backwards out of reach of the ball. No flag. The sack of Dalton that was called a facemask? The ref literally right behind him called it, he couldn't even see the facemask, and the two defensive lineman that grabbed him both obviously grabbed shoulder pads, not even anywhere on the helmet. Crap penalty. Every time we stopped them on 3rd down, it seemed like the refs gave them a first down for no reason. That Robey penalty on A.J. Green? About as clean of a play as it gets in the NFL these days. There was nothing there. It was stupid. I've never been so pissed off at all the bull crap and non-calls.

I thin we should petition the league to reverse the game :rolleyes:

Biggest takeaway for me right now:

The starter and most-utilized running back should be BJGE. I love Gio Bernard and want him to continue to get a solid number of touches, but he has a lot of room to improve between the tackles.

I dunno Gio is tied at 209 with law but 26in less attempts, feel like Gio should be in on the long downs and law should be used same way he was for the pats

Ps ferk my phone

Just so you know, the refs handed Cincy this game, according to Bills fans. Stolen from the Bill forum at two bills drive:

I'm so pissed about that game, more because of the refs than anything. It was such bulls***. On that last punt return, they literally tackled one of our gunners from behind. No flag. The Kyle Williams flag? Bullcrap. The last passing touchdown Dalton had? The receiver stepped out of bounds, came back in just in time to catch the ball. No flag. The deep pass to Goodwin the next play? The CB grabs him from behind and pulls him backwards out of reach of the ball. No flag. The sack of Dalton that was called a facemask? The ref literally right behind him called it, he couldn't even see the facemask, and the two defensive lineman that grabbed him both obviously grabbed shoulder pads, not even anywhere on the helmet. Crap penalty. Every time we stopped them on 3rd down, it seemed like the refs gave them a first down for no reason. That Robey penalty on A.J. Green? About as clean of a play as it gets in the NFL these days. There was nothing there. It was stupid. I've never been so pissed off at all the bull crap and non-calls.

I thin we should petition the league to reverse the game rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

Nevermind the Vontaze Burfict witch hunt, I guess.

Want to question someone ?? Stop looking at Dalton all the d*mn time and start looking at both coordinators.

How the hell does the offense completely stall having a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter ??

Gruden made some of the worst offensive play calls in the 4th quarter I've seen all season.

Only thing worse ?? Zimmer and his 4th quarter defensive play calling.

This defense does not act like it is one of the best in the league.

Had they lost yesterday, it would have been on the defense.

That was the most infuriating win I think I've experienced as a Bengals fan.

It's also why people don't take them seriously.

I'm happy they are 4-2 and alone in first place, but they need to pull their heads out.

Buffalo fans unhappy ?? What's f*cking new ??

Some calls go your way, some don't. Welcome to the NFL.