Wild Card Game Thread

ArmyBengal

Oh, don't get me wrong I like the guys on the roster, but like you, I want more consistency at the plate.

That would solve a lot of problems. I recall looking at the lineup at the beginning of the season and going "WOW" !!!

We got that every here and there, but there were times when we didn't and when we needed it most, it was nowhere to be found.

What gives with Cueto ?? When he's healthy, he's great. When he's not, well, you know.

I simply don't know what to make of him at this point. I know Dusty likes him.

Then there's Dusty. I'm not one to simply hate Dusty because it appears to be the cool thing to do.

I am curious however, to see what happens with him moving forward. The players seem to really like him.

That can be both a good and bad thing.

Cueto's amazing, but I think they should have sent Bailey out there last night.

It's just asking a lot of a guy to come out and pitch playoff baseball after all the time off he's had. He hasn't had time to find any sort of consistency.

As for Baker, I'm really indifferent. Things didn't quite come together this season, but I'm not sure I can see any logical reason to put the blame on Dusty. Yes, I think there are probably better managers out there. However, I think that's about #10902384908234 on the list of things that prevented this team from being more successful than they were in 2013.

The only reason I'll accept for firing him is that sometimes change is good. I've already mentioned that the players the Reds need are already on the roster. But, maybe they need a change to wake back up and get back on track.

The only reason I'll accept for firing him is that sometimes change is good. I've already mentioned that the players the Reds need are already on the roster. But, maybe they need a change to wake back up and get back on track.

That's about where I am with him as well.

I compare it to when Tampa Bay got rid of Dungy and brought in Gruden.

Then they go and win the Super Bowl.

I'm not saying that will happen if a change is made, i'm just curious what will happen.