Trent Richardson to Indy for 1st round pick

rwjcgc

Work with a Browns fan that says he will now be rooting for the Bengals. He has waited to long for a rebuild in Cleveland. It sure is nice, not being the retarded franchise in the state anymore. I wonder how many fans the Stains just lost? I could see a lot of disgruntled fans giving up on them after this, or somewhere during this season.

Their fans say they will give up,But they'll keep following remain faithful because that's what a fan does.

They support their team no matter how bad they are,It took us 15 years just taking the brownies alittle longer (though they had 2 winning seasons in that time)

it's kinda Ironic that Bengals & Browns both starting to suck in 90's

Work with a Browns fan that says he will now be rooting for the Bengals. He has waited to long for a rebuild in Cleveland. It sure is nice, not being the retarded franchise in the state anymore. I wonder how many fans the Stains just lost? I could see a lot of disgruntled fans giving up on them after this, or somewhere during this season.

Their fans say they will give up,But they'll keep following remain faithful because that's what a fan does.

They support their team no matter how bad they are,It took us 15 years just taking the brownies alittle longer (though they had 2 winning seasons in that time)

it's kinda Ironic that Bengals & Browns both starting to suck in 90's

I lived through that era, and never heard a Bengals fan say they were going to switch to a different team. I'm sure there were some quiet fans that left in the dark times, but none that I heard switch to one of the most hated rivals. They have been rebuilding in The Mistake by the Lake since they came back into the league, they have lost at least some of the fan base they had.

Oh don't get it twisted.

There are plenty of Steelers fans here in Cincinnati that are from Cincinnati and once use to root for the old black and orange.

They simply weren't willing to continue dealing with the ineptitude of the Mike Brown led Bengals of the 90's and bailed.

PLENTY of them.

I can't say as I support them and tell them I understand however.

The conversation usually finds a point where I call them a traitor and ask them if they ever find themselves questioning what kind of person they are.

I try to do all of that in jest, but there is a bit of seriousness in all of that back and forth.

I just couldn't find my way to turn my back on a team I have rooted for since I can remember (40 years worth) and root for a division rival.

That would be like not being a Reds fan and start rooting for the Cardinals.

WTF ?!?!

:lmao:/> it looks like its fire sale time at the factory of sadness. Schefty is reporting that they are now looking to trade WRs Josh Gordon and Greg Little.

I say we offer them a second for Haden!

Throw in a first for Joe Thomas and we already have a good draft going for next year.

Oh don't get it twisted.

There are plenty of Steelers fans here in Cincinnati that are from Cincinnati and once use to root for the old black and orange.

They simply weren't willing to continue dealing with the ineptitude of the Mike Brown led Bengals of the 90's and bailed.

PLENTY of them.

I can't say as I support them and tell them I understand however.

The conversation usually finds a point where I call them a traitor and ask them if they ever find themselves questioning what kind of person they are.

I try to do all of that in jest, but there is a bit of seriousness in all of that back and forth.

I just couldn't find my way to turn my back on a team I have rooted for since I can remember (40 years worth) and root for a division rival.

That would be like not being a Reds fan and start rooting for the Cardinals.

WTF ?!?!

For sure Army,I get asked alot why I'm Bengals fan of all teams living on west coast not being from Cinci makes even worse.

I Became a fan when I was 6 years old and have remained loyal sense.One of these days I'll actually get out to the east coast >.<