Bengals and Nightlife

agreen_112

Well, this is fun. Gizzle/AGreen - you should realize that you are really more influential as a "remember when that guy would..." than you are as a currently "contributing" member. I mean, I do recall when you actually sometimes had something to say. I have no problem with outspoken opinions. You should definitely participate more even if it's just to say what you think is wrong with the team. That said, this thread really seems to be a plea for attention. Yeah, we get that - if what you say is true - you run into some of the players. Okay, in that "insider" role, you see some guys out partying and it bugs you. No problem. Despite the narcissism, that's a valid point of view. Do you really think that this is either a surprise or gives other teams a competitive advantage though? I mean, are we to believe that other teams are home by 10:00 reading the bible?

While our guys are out sowing their wild oats in the evening, Ben Roethlisberger is quietly committing atrocities in the rape dungeon the Steelers contractually forced him to construct in the basement of his home. He arrives for work bright-eyed, energetic and clear-headed due to rape. Our guys arrive staggering, bleary-eyed, after being roofied by AGreen.

please get lost, you are obviously not bengals fan anymore, why are you here?

i dont care about player's personal life its their business and coaches' place to handle, not mine, my business is to watch football on tv and enjoy it no matter what.

i dont care if team is filled with 53 thugs and low life (disappointed YES, but still cheer for them). i am bengals fan and always will even after my death, even if bengals 0-16 for next 20 years.

AGreen is right, Rey is an alcoholic who has been through treatment but relapsed. I don't know how much he drinks during the season, or if it affects his play. Regardless, he sucks.

Central, you're my boy. This post is mostly about Rey. Sure there are guys that go out and have a few drinks. There are other guys who drink in excess and are a problem, their play on-field reflects it. If the post came across as narcissistic - that was not my intention. I'm a Bengals fan for life whether I love them or hate them.

So dimster, get used to me. Oh, you don't care how they act off-field? You don't care if the team is filled with 53 thugs?? You're a joke.

While our guys are out sowing their wild oats in the evening, Ben Roethlisberger is quietly committing atrocities in the rape dungeon the Steelers contractually forced him to construct in the basement of his home. He arrives for work bright-eyed, energetic and clear-headed due to rape. Our guys arrive staggering, bleary-eyed, after being roofied by AGreen.

I will definitely try to roofie Big Ben for you ;) I'll be staying in the Hyatt Regency Sunday and Monday Night (corporate discount!) and all visiting teams stay at the Hyatt downtown.

Even I feel less retarded when Gizzle is around.

So dimster, get used to me. Oh, you don't care how they act off-field? You don't care if the team is filled with 53 thugs?? You're a joke.

It's not though you've named a total 2 players who had a problem in the past but sense have cleaned up their act.

If Rey & Adam were still partying all the time they would not be on this team now.

Even I feel less retarded when Gizzle is around.

It's not though you've named a total 2 players who had a problem in the past but sense have cleaned up their act.

If Rey & Adam were still partying all the time they would not be on this team now.

You're right, I'm making all of this up. Just let the thread die people. Please. I'll re-address this issue later in the season after we see how things go.