Bengals and Nightlife

agreen_112

On any given night of the week, except on the couple of nights they (players) are on the road, you can catch them at the bars/clubs downtown Cincy. Its the same old crap with these guys, year in and year out. Its why we see a high number of arrests/incidents. It's why they play lackadaisical on Sundays. I don't care how in-shape you are. It's just a bad idea.

I expect several of them to be at Play on Tuesday or FB's on Wednesday celebrating this most recent loss. The gold diggers will be out, lined up, trying to have Rey's baby too!

It's just old and I feel really bad for this city for having to deal with such a pathetic excuse of a team. Some of the players are a lot worse than others.

My credentials - I have worked in Cincy's nightlife industry for three years and I have many friends who also work in the industry. We see them out more often than not, getting wasted.

Rey Mauluga is one of the more popular players. Pacman is another. Guys like Dalton, Whitworth, AJ Green, Andre Smith, Leon Hall and maybe one or two more starters are the guys I feel absolutely sorry for. They bust their tails the whole season while guys like Rey enjoy all of the benefits but slack off during.

Anyway, I have nothing to lose, just figured I would share this insight with you all. I gave up on the Bengals a couple years ago which is why you rarely see me post here anymore. Hell, I didn't even turn on the game yesterday until about the third quarter. They simply wear out and can not finish because all the wanna do is f'n party in this city.. I hope the coaches wake up soon and put an end to this crap.

You may remember that I mentioned this stuff before. I posted about Frostee Rucer and Shane Graham and their contributing to minors (until someone here stated that they worked for the prosecutor's office in Hamilton and I STFU about it really quick - I should've snitched on them at that point). I also mentioned how much Cedric Benson partied and how many girlfriends he had - one of which, I also dated at the same time haha lol... This team has graduated to a new level with the amount of partying.

NFL Players go to clubs and drink alcohol!?

Whoah, your insight abounds! I'm going to start rooting for another team with players that DON'T do those things.

Bet these things don't happen during the season, or a few days before a big game, in NE, ATL, NO, GB, San Fran, Pitt, Balt. So much potential on this team and all you guys ever want to do is make excuses for them... Man I feel sorry for the players here in Cincy that actually do give 110%. If you think Rey gives 110% you are smoking crack!!

Whoah, your insight abounds! I'm going to start rooting for another team with players that DON'T do those things.

Bet these things don't happen during the season, or a few days before a big game, in NE, ATL, NO, GB, San Fran, Pitt, Balt. So much potential on this team and all you guys ever want to do is make excuses for them... Man I feel sorry for the players here in Cincy that actually do give 110%. If you think Rey gives 110% you are smoking crack!!

I think it's funnier that you believe this.

Ah, you're an expert on THOSE teams as well?

Your knowledge knows no bounds.

Why am I replying in this thread? I'm usually smarter than this, I promise.

Volcom seen the pic. I have many more but will not share them on a public forum... Believe what you guys want. The partying IS an issue an will set this team back tremendously. Rey is a slacker and he proved it yesterday. And I was a huge fan of the Rey pick in the second round when we picked him up. Turns out, he's just a :cheers:

Anyway :sure:/>/>/>/> good luck with another 8-8 or worse season boys.

The team didnt lose the game because of drinking, they lost because of dumb mistakes. They didnt make mistakes, because they were drinking. What's the team supposed to do put them in cells during the season and won't allow them to have fun. They made the playoffs the last couple years, and if that's because they partied, then I hope they continue to do, I want another playoff apperence.

Hell, I didn't even turn on the game yesterday until about the third quarter.

Well, that probably explains why nothing you are saying bears any resemblance to the game yesterday. Neither of the players you mention, Rey or Pacman, appeared to wear down. In Maualuga's case, it would have been good if he had, he might not have been on the field to make a game-killing penalty. Jones would have had a 50-yard return if it wasn't for a dumb and needless Peerman penalty.

Meanwhile, it was one of your good guys, AJ, who made two critical errors that resulted in turnovers.

Maybe he was up late juggling?

I don't doubt there are players who party. But yeah, it happens in every town. At least none of them have shot themselves at a nightclub a day before a division game. So far.

The potential this team has, to make the playoffs every year (only to lose in the first game mind you), would be tremendously increased if our "impact players" wouldn't party as much. Take it how you want.... We have about 11 or 12 Plaxico's that don't carry guns on this team.

Hell, I didn't even turn on the game yesterday until about the third quarter.

Well, that probably explains why nothing you are saying bears any resemblance to the game yesterday. Neither of the players you mention, Rey or Pacman, appeared to wear down. In Maualuga's case, it would have been good if he had, he might not have been on the field to make a game-killing penalty. Jones would have had a 50-yard return if it wasn't for a dumb and needless Peerman penalty.

Meanwhile, it was one of your good guys, AJ, who made two critical errors that resulted in turnovers.

Maybe he was up late juggling?

I don't doubt there are players who party. But yeah, it happens in every town. At least none of them have shot themselves at a nightclub a day before a division game. So far.

AJ and Dalton's mistakes were honest, it's football. Rey's mistake is inexcusable :cheers:

Volcom seen the pic. I have many more but will not share them on a public forum... Believe what you guys want. The partying IS an issue an will set this team back tremendously. Rey is a slacker and he proved it yesterday. And I was a huge fan of the Rey pick in the second round when we picked him up. Turns out, he's just a :cheers:/>

Anyway :sure:/>/>/>/>/> good luck with another 8-8 or worse season boys.

Another 8-8? Given that we've been 9-7 and 10-6 the past 2 years? Gotcha. Troll.

Volcom seen the pic. I have many more but will not share them on a public forum... Believe what you guys want. The partying IS an issue an will set this team back tremendously. Rey is a slacker and he proved it yesterday. And I was a huge fan of the Rey pick in the second round when we picked him up. Turns out, he's just a :cheers:/>/>/>/>

Anyway :sure:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> good luck with another 8-8 or worse season boys.

Another 8-8? Given that we've been 9-7 and 10-6 the past 2 years? Gotcha. Troll.

Marvin Lewis's 11 yrs Winning % is less than 50 or .497... I'm the troll :lmao:/> :lmao:/> :lmao:/> ! I've been a member here since '06 asshat. And although I've never really broke the rules, my warn status is high only because I speak the truth.

Volcom seen the pic. I have many more but will not share them on a public forum... Believe what you guys want. The partying IS an issue an will set this team back tremendously. Rey is a slacker and he proved it yesterday. And I was a huge fan of the Rey pick in the second round when we picked him up. Turns out, he's just a :cheers:/>/>/>/>/>

Anyway :sure:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> good luck with another 8-8 or worse season boys.

Marvin Lewis's 11 yrs Winning % is less than 50 or .497... I'm the troll :lmao:/>/> :lmao:/>/> :lmao:/>/> ! I've been a member here since '06 asshat. And although I've never really broke the rules, my warn status is high only because I speak the truth.

Total win % has what to do with THIS team? You are a troll.

Volcom seen the pic. I have many more but will not share them on a public forum... Believe what you guys want. The partying IS an issue an will set this team back tremendously. Rey is a slacker and he proved it yesterday. And I was a huge fan of the Rey pick in the second round when we picked him up. Turns out, he's just a :cheers:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Anyway :sure:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> good luck with another 8-8 or worse season boys.

Marvin Lewis's 11 yrs Winning % is less than 50 or .497... I'm the troll :lmao:/>/>/>/> :lmao:/>/>/>/> :lmao:/>/>/>/> ! I've been a member here since '06 asshat. And although I've never really broke the rules, my warn status is high only because I speak the truth.

Total win % has what to do with THIS team? You are a troll.

Imbecile. Read between the lines. This team is full of 'potential.' That's all we ever hear in Cincy - we have soooooo much potential. It's time to start holding these millionaire kids responsible for their actions. Rey's play and bonehead mistake was inexcusable. His ass should be on thin ice right now. But no, Marvin will continue to enable him, and others on this team.

Actually it looks like Rey is on a pretty short leash. The deal they gave him this past offseason (which roughly 100% of fans objected to, because he sucked last year) is totally biased in favor of the Bengals. If he doesn't improve significantly, it will actually free up $1.6 million in cap space to cut him next year (the last year of his new deal).