Bengals @ Bears Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done done done. enjoy the win next week against pitt guys.

Hopefully, they don't think that's a gimme. This team is obviously nowhere near good enough to think that.

oh, nothing to do with a gimme, it has to do with the fact that this team always needs to be kicked in the teeth before it gets its act together. let the locker room screaming commence.

pitt is dead next week. bet the farm.

Awful 2nd half. Dalton chokes as usual when it counts with poor pases, while Cutler makes big plays in the 4th quarter. No or little pass rush most of the time.

Typical Marvin team...penalties, turnovers, poor use of timeouts, stupid play-calling on both sides of the ball (end of 1st half). How many times did they run that stretch run play to BJGE and lose yards? Just stupid. Where was Bernard? (other than having a big run called back)

Defense couldn't get off the field, secondary looked WEAK, including LB's in coverage.

Reminded me of the Dallas preseason game when Bryant just went nuts, today it was Marshall. I can only imagine what Megatron will do to them.

They should hopefully win next week, Pitt looks awful,

So tell me, why did we resign malaluga again?

I would love to know that, given that he's consistently under achieved. I don't think we'd have scored even if we had gotten the ball back, but having him seal the deal when we had the damned stop is just awful. The guy is a f**king liability.

What a completely embarrassing performance. And what makes it worse, is despite poor play, they had this game EASILY in hand. They were obviously the better team. However, they decided to just wrap it up really nice and hand it right to Chicago. I can't believe the amount of just DUMB mistake this team made. I mean, three times in one game lining up with the incorrect number of people on the field? That elementary s**t right there, guys. All of the penalties that cost us, the turnovers, hell even AJ really screwed the pooch a couple of times today...just absolutely abysmal.

Extremely disappointed. I still have a lot of hope for this season, but hopefully this serves as a wake up call for these guys.

done done done. enjoy the win next week against pitt guys.

Hopefully, they don't think that's a gimme. This team is obviously nowhere near good enough to think that.

oh, nothing to do with a gimme, it has to do with the fact that this team always needs to be kicked in the teeth before it gets its act together. let the locker room screaming commence.

pitt is dead next week. bet the farm.

True.

Alos, the coaching staff needs to get their f**king heads out of their asses. Timeouts, clock management, play calling, under utilization of players. Stop being cute and get Bernard in the game more, etc, etc, etc.