Reds vs. Dodgers

ArmyBengal

The Reds keep things going tonight at home starting up a 3 game series against the Dodgers.

Leake, Latos and Bailey will take the mound against a very good Dodgers team who has all but locked up the NL West.

They are a good road team,having been playing well lately, and the pitching draws are tough.

The Reds need to stay on top of things with the Cards and Pirates starting up a 3 game series tonight in St. Louis.

It's time to put up or shut up.

GO REDS !!!

1.5 games back with the Cards and Pirates playing one more today ??

The Reds take the first two from the Dodgers ??

Me having any energy at all after a week that saw a new job, a sick kid, and starting my Master's program ??

Color me thrilled to no end. Hope to make it through the day without completely crashing !!!

GO REDS !!!

Yeah. This one has me nervous. Here's hoping we get some home-field magic.

How's that for some magic? They won all those games in typical Reds fashion: good pitching, minimal hitting, nail biting, late inning heroics. With the way things turned out in Chicago today, how 'bout directing our attention towards the baseball diamond? The Reds are peaking at the right time

Well after watching the Bengals make mistake after mistake to hand the game to the Bears and getting creamed in fantasy football, the Reds made me a happy camper again. What a stretch 3 out of 4 from the cards and sweeping the Dodgers. Hope it keeps rolling for the Redlegs.