53 Man Roster as is.

Kazkal

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boley was a good LB, but I don't like them bringing him in.

Que the Bengals criminal jokes.

Way to go front office.

Boley is still a good player,i.e. a productive veteran. So, what if he did smack his kid? The little brat probably had it coming.

Boley was a good LB, but I don't like them bringing him in.

Que the Bengals criminal jokes.

Way to go front office.

Boley is still a good player,i.e. a productive veteran. So, what if he did smack his kid? The little brat probably had it coming.

Never said he wasn't productive. I said he was a good LB.

Smacking your kid ?? Brat had it coming ?? Child abuse = good ??

I'm all about disciplining your kids, but there's a line and the thought was he crossed it.

If it's all behind him, i'm good and hope it's not a future problem for him.

Still don't like that.

Did Boley play for Zimmer ??

Yea when he played for the falcons. He had his best season with 98 tackles, 3 sacks, and 2 ints.

If he can play nickel LB ill be happy with that. I love how Rey plays as a 2 down LB, not in the nickel.

I Thought Mays has been our Nickle backer? Either way our Nickle Defense has been fine so I don't see the problem.

Seems like Harrison is barley on the field.

Skelton is available again

/>http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/49ers-cut-John-Skelton-claim-BethelThompson.html

Pumpkin needs to go get Skelton. If Andy gets hurt Johnson will work great to finish a game Andy started. But as a starter with a full week of prep, both by us and by the opposing defense, Skelton would be the more successful of the two.

I liked Boley when he was coming into the league and he's had productive seasons.

I don't like how the Bengals simply can't pass on guys who have criminal records.

Child abuse ?? Seriously ?? Ugh.

On that subject, incredibly sad news: AP's 2-year-old son dies after being beaten by his mother's boyfriend.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/11/police-say-adrian-petersons-2-year-old-son-has-died/

Peterson says he will play Sunday. I would be in jail because I would go shoot that SOB.

What a tragedy. I feel so sorry for that little boy, and for AP. It sounds like a nightmare.

I feel very sorry for the kid; not so much AP

ESPN loves this sort of story but from what I'm hearing, this kid was one of 4 AP had fathered with 4 different women. He only learned about the kid 3 mos ago and had never met him. Who knows how much of these reports are true but it isn't like this kid was killed on one of those days when his wife had visitation. AP signed a $96 mill contract. If he really cared about the boy, he would have provisded a better living arrangement than with a convicted child abuser

According to this source AP had never even met his son until a few days ago when he was on life support:
/>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2456289/Adrian-Peterson-NFL-Minnesota-Vikings-running-met-son-time-hospital-beating-Joseph-Patterson-mothers-boyfriend-severe-likely-killed-boy.html

It's a tragedy when any 2 yr old is killed but after hearing these details, I feel a little differently about AP and how it affected him. In fact, I'll go so far as to say if he had taken the game off yesterday, he'd have been criticized given the lack of a relationship with him