Stealers V Giants

I saw some of the game early when the 1st stringers were playing. The Stealers look very bad on pass D. The run game looks solid, though. They tried at least three bubble screens and couldnt even come close to making it work. The Giants also had a block punt for a TD on the first drive of the game.

Big Ben is going to be hit alot this year, he will probably be pronounced dead at least twice during the season, only to come back and play the next week.

I caught the local rerun of the Chicago-Carolina game, and da Bears looked like da poop. Cutler's very first pass got picked off, though it was on the receiver for not finishing his route. The new kid they have at MLB to replace Urlacher Is the real thing, tho.

I caught the local rerun of the Chicago-Carolina game, and da Bears looked like da poop. Cutler's very first pass got picked off, though it was on the receiver for not finishing his route. The new kid they have at MLB to replace Urlacher Is the real thing, tho.

Crap, I keep hoping for my dream SB Bengals V Bears. One of my favorite teams would win than. I'd still be a little bummed if the Bengals lost though.

I've got two really good friends that are both Bears fans and constantly let them know how the Bengals are going to smoke them in week one.

I get all kinds of responses, but the one I enjoy is how Cutler is in a contract year and how great he's going to be.

I repsond by asking how that o-line in front on him is doing ??

I don't really see the Bears making much noise this season.

Won't be mad if they do however.

The Bears did upgrade the oline in the offseason in both the draft and free agency, and also added some receiving weapons for Jay. And of course they dumped Lovie and brought in Trestman, who is an offensive coach. All that said there is no sign they have put it all together yet. I'm glad the Bengals get them early; by the end of the season they may actually have something.

watching some preseason football tonight, it looks like the browns are a super bowl team LOL. Weeden so far in preseason has looked pretty good, who knows what he will look like in the regular season though. Im thinking the Browns may give some teams problems this year, I know its just preseason, but they look 100 percent better then the Lions do at this point lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched parts of three Stealers preseason games, Johnathon Dwyer was the best offense that they had and they released him yesterday. Now they have an injured Bell, an injured Redman and a just picked up Felix Jones at the RB position. I hope that bites them hard in the first couple of games. I forgot they also have the pickup of Stephens-Howlings from Arizona, but he has been battling injuries all preseason also.