Fantasy Football

skyline

I guess I'm going to have to break down and put Alshon Jeffrey into the starting lineup. Oh, and thanks for making Larry Fitzgerald a total waste of time, Carson.

I had Larry last year and It isn't Carson that brought on that stench, he hasn't been the same player for a couple of seasons now.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm going to have to break down and put Alshon Jeffrey into the starting lineup. Oh, and thanks for making Larry Fitzgerald a total waste of time, Carson.

I had Larry last year and It isn't Carson that brought on that stench, he hasn't been the same player for a couple of seasons now.

Of course the week I bench him, he blows up. Meanwhile, Golden Tate is a fantasy POS.

My only consolation this week is that combat's bench has out scored his team, so I still have a chance to squeak out a win. Go Fleener! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dalton and the Firm are killing me today. I'm OK with that.

Looks like you got it tomorrow.

Unless Smith falls down in pre game warmups or something. If the Cowboys coaches had any brains u would never had gotten that TD from Lacey. I was pissed. The only thing I could say was I'm glad I'm not a Boys fan.

I screwed up and picked up Detroits kicker, because I thought since he was in a dome he would do better than Indys kicker on a frozen turf in a snowstorm. I was wrong to the point of losing the championship because of the points I gave up in that transaction.

Nice win Wraith, I will be back next year. Had a great time this season.