Reds vs. Brewers

ArmyBengal

The Reds are back on the road for their last 7 games before the break and they start things off with the next 3 at the Brewers.

Bailey, Cingrani, and Leake are due to start for the Reds in the series.

I just want these guys to get to the break uninjured and take advantage of the time off.

The Pirates are back to their losing ways and are back in a tie atop the division with the Reds 3.5 games back.

GO REDS !!!

Bailey back on the mound, but not the same results as the Reds lose 4-3 last night.

I can't recall a Reds team 11 games over .500 being so boring to watch.

Uninteresting, uninspired, just "un"...

How they can leave Cozart in the 2 hole is beyond me.

Maybe Cingrani can do something positive tonight.

Bailey back on the mound, but not the same results as the Reds lose 4-3 last night.

They can leave him in the 2 spot because they don't really have anyone to replace him with.

Only having one player hitting .300 is very frustrating. That's the difference between an explosive offense and a consistent one.

They can leave him in the 2 spot because they don't really have anyone to replace him with.

Only having one player hitting .300 is very frustrating. That's the difference between an explosive offense and a consistent one.

I suppose that's about right. I did go back and take a look and there really isn't much they can do when looking at their current hitting situation.

Frustrating is a good word to use, because I simply didn't think they would be hitting this poorly at this point of the season.

Cingrani goes 7 innings, only giving up 2 runs on 3 hits, while striking out 10.

How did the Reds do ?? Yep, you guessed it, they lost 2-0 as the Reds could only manage 3 hits of their own.

The frustration continues as the Reds have now lost 5 of their last 6 series.

This team needs an enema.

They finally put together a win today.

It sounds like Marshall is finally close. Hopefully Ludwick comes back and performs well, Marshall and Broxton get back on track, Cueto finally figures out his injury woes (I'm least optimistic on this front), and the time off energizes the bats.

You never know when this team will catch fire (like when Votto went down last year), so fingers crossed that it'll happen soon.

Oh, i'm all about thinking this team can catch fire as you mentioned.

I just haven't seen enough to this point to give me much faith in that happening "right now".

Maybe with getting some guys back it puts a spark into the team.

This team needs a nudge something fierce.