Reds vs. D-Backs

ArmyBengal

The Reds go on the road for their next 8 games, starting tonight with 3 against the D-Backs.

Cueto, Leake, and Latos will be pitching for the Reds.

This Reds team is really beginning to frustrate me. They are reminding me of the team from a couple years ago that was able to beat the bad teams, but didn't have much luck against the better teams in the league. I'm hoping this has something to do with the bullpen having both Marshall and Broxton both on the DL. They just seem to be coming up short against good teams.

I'm not worried mind you, but these next few series against some of the better teams in the league are going to be important.

The Cards are just ridiculous right now. Hitting and pitching is off the charts.

It's going to be hard to beat them if they keep playing the way they have to this point.

Their offense needs a boost in a big way right now. Don't want to overreact and sign a big name or anything, but Frazier and Cozart haven't been overly inspiring, Choo is slumping, and so on and so forth...

Will be nice to see Ludwick back eventually, but who knows if he'll be the same guy he was last season.

Leake takes a perfect game and 1-0 lead into the 6th inning and then gives up a double to the pitcher and a homer to the next batter.

The Reds jump back out in front 3-2 after Bruce's 2nd homer of the game only to have Chapman go into his best (name your sh*tty reliver) impression.

The Cards lose again and the Pirates win again.

:puke:

Well, the Reds avoid the sweep winning 4-2.

Latos strikes out 13 and gives up 1 run in the outing.

Chapman gave up the other run and looked like he was trying to blow it again.

I'm glad he was bale to pull it together.

Cards lose again (WTF?) and the Pirates won as well.