Gresham/Hernandez Thread

membengal

Gresham beat Atkins in the Oklahoma drill? Marvin said he cheated by starting early, but I don't care. The Oklahoma drill is basically what Geno does for a living, and for Gresham to even stay in the same zip code with Atkins shows a hell of a lot of heart.

Gresham beat Atkins in the Oklahoma drill? Marvin said he cheated by starting early, but I don't care. The Oklahoma drill is basically what Geno does for a living, and for Gresham to even stay in the same zip code with Atkins shows a hell of a lot of heart.

Gresham has always been that way. He'll have games where it looks like he's talking sh*t over with mad attitude and effort.

Then he'll follow that up with an effort that should include wearing a dress.

I really hope he has a great season though and I am excited to see the two TE sets with him and Eifert.

I agree Charles should make this team, and I'm thinking as a fullback. Just another weapon for Dalton, not to mention another guy to help protect, I'm a big fan of Charles and want to see him make it. They still have Alex Smith as well, so there's a lot to think about on cut days.

I agree Charles should make this team, and I'm thinking as a fullback. Just another weapon for Dalton, not to mention another guy to help protect, I'm a big fan of Charles and want to see him make it. They still have Alex Smith as well, so there's a lot to think about on cut days.

That's true. I doubt that Gresham is gone after this year seeing as he's signed for two more years:

/>http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cincinnati-bengals/jermaine-gresham/

It'd be quite rare of the Bengals to cut or trade a 1st rd pick before his initial contract is up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

As the Patriots cruise toward another postseason appearance, let's not forget their most famous player!

Prosecutors: Aaron Hernandez's girlfriend lied 29 times to grand jury.

Prosecutors say in new court documents that Jenkins lied during testimony in August about only seeing one gun in her house and about a confidentiality agreement and issues related to the people who cleaned her house. They also say that Jenkins lied about not remembering where she left a large box Hernandez allegedly told her to dispose of.

As the Patriots cruise toward another postseason appearance, let's not forget their most famous player!

Prosecutors: Aaron Hernandez's girlfriend lied 29 times to grand jury.

Prosecutors say in new court documents that Jenkins lied during testimony in August about only seeing one gun in her house and about a confidentiality agreement and issues related to the people who cleaned her house. They also say that Jenkins lied about not remembering where she left a large box Hernandez allegedly told her to dispose of.

Uh, she is getting close to being charged with murder herself. Lying to the grand jury is simple perjury. Disposing of a large box of evidence, then refusing to divulge what you did with it? You are an active participant in the crime. I'd bet after prosecutors talk with her lawyers, she'll start having a better memory. Either that or she's headed down the river!

• 5 months later...

The Patriot Way, cont'd.

Prosecutors say former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez murdered two innocent men who did nothing more than cross paths with the wrong person two years ago.

At a press conference announcing that Hernandez is being charged for the double murder, District Attorney Daniel Conley said that victims Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado were gunned down by Hernandez, and that police have recovered the murder weapon, a .38 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, and linked it to Hernandez.

“Mr. de Abreu and Mr. Furtado were ambushed and executed as they drove home,” Conley said. “Aaron Hernandez is the principal, the shooter, and the person responsible for taking the lives of the two victims.”

Conley said reports that the two victims may have been involved in some type of criminal activities were false.

“Nothing could be further from the truth,” Conley said. “Neither of them were involved in gangs, guns or violent crime of any kind, and that characterization was unfair to their memories and their families.”

Instead, authorities say the two victims had a “chance encounter” with Hernandez while they all happened to be at the same bar, and Hernandez followed them out and opened fire into their vehicle, killing them both and also shooting at three others who were with the two victims.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/15/prosecutor-aaron-hernandez-ambushed-and-executed-two-men/

• 10 months later...

Another dumbass who pissed away all of his God given talent and every opportunity given to him.

Truly ashame and I can only hope the family of those involved can find some peace and closure.

Hate the comments about how the Patriots or Urban Meyer were somehow condoning and/or knowledgeable about what he did.

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

I saw pictures of him smiling at his daughter five days ago while in court, and I believe he realized how badly he screwed up his life and couldn't live with it.

One other possible source of pain and remorse:  The guy he murdered, Odin Lloyd, was basically his brother in law.  He killed him to silence him about the two murders of which he was just acquitted.  Possibly he felt intense remorse over killing his friend when it turned out he walked on the murders any way.  And that murder of his friend is what got him life without parole!  

This theory assumes Hernandez had a conscience.  I don't know if that was the case or not.  

9 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

I saw pictures of him smiling at his daughter five days ago while in court...

Mike saw that too, and he's so impressed by what a great dad Hernandez is that he's put a waivers claim in on him.  And with his current "damaged goods" status that reflects the death thing, Hernandez will come cheap.  Mike knows all the owners select from this same pool of damaged and dead players, he'll let the league act first.

New England Patriot and murdering thug killed to silence evidence of his murders AND to keep his gay double life quiet.  Hernandez had a long-time boyfriend from high school that he didn't want people to know about.  So effing classic.  He's still the least gay Patriot I can think of.

Aaron Hernandez's hidden sexuality fueled the murder of Odin Lloyd, police sources say
http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

On 4/21/2017 at 5:38 PM, COB said:

New England Patriot and murdering thug killed to silence evidence of his murders AND to keep his gay double life quiet.  Hernandez had a long-time boyfriend from high school that he didn't want people to know about.  So effing classic.  He's still the least gay Patriot I can think of.

Aaron Hernandez's hidden sexuality fueled the murder of Odin Lloyd, police sources say
http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

Can't say I saw that one. 

At the heart is a broken person, who valued violence and chose that over a life where he could do whatever he wanted in life. Fuck him. 

• Like 1