pacman arrested

UK Bengal

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/23/adam-pacman-jones-arrested-again/

The Ohio State Highway Patrol told WCPO in Cincinnati that Jones was cited for disorderly conduct after a car he was a passenger in was pulled over at about 2:30 a.m.

The driver of the car was stopped for speeding and ended up charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence after refusing a field sobriety test.

Jones was then arrested for the disorderly conduct charge, a misdemeanor. He was released on his own recognizance.

Adam, give your car away, and get a cab anywhere you go

Please

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is so so so easy to avoid these situations!! We always told our Soldiers that nothing good happens after midnight! Driving judgment was impaired because they were drunk and got pulled over for speeding! Real smart. Yes I know he wasn't driving, but he still put himself in that situation..

Now, don't get me wrong, there isn't anything wrong with celebrating a win or partying. But if you're going to do it, do it smart, be responsible. Get your goodies and stay at home! Rent a hotel room!! Call for a cab!!

And lastly, practice what you preach!! He spoke to all the Rookies about this kind of stuff. Doing the right thing, staying out of trouble, avoiding people that use you or get you in trouble, etc.. Then he goes out and this happens!! Real smart!!

Yeah, DC is just a minor misdemeanor citation. Unless he continued to be disorderly after reasonable warning, then it's a M4. I'm interested to see which it was. He was the passenger in a DUI stop. Being a LEO myself, the passenger has to be a HUGE d*ck for me to cite someone with DC, such as repeatedly getting out of the vehicle, interrupting the investigation, etc. etc. I'd be interested to see what his actions were.

One thing to consider is that it appears that the driver was one Tishana F. Jones.

That would be his wife.

Like I mentioned in my post that was closed.... Alcoholism amongst the current players on this team is by far the worst we have experienced since '06ish. Expect more of these incidents as the season goes on... The good news is that this is a very minor offense and nothing will happen because of it. I expect worse things to happen in the coming several weeks.

Like I mentioned in my post that was closed.... Alcoholism amongst the current players on this team is by far the worst we have experienced since '06ish. Expect more of these incidents as the season goes on... The good news is that this is a very minor offense and nothing will happen because of it. I expect worse things to happen in the coming several weeks.

But, unlike what you mentioned in your thread that was closed, the Bengals don't suffer from this problem worse than any other franchise.

See Jacoby Jones, Aldon Smith, Von Miller, etc.

We'll see if your prophecy for the upcoming weeks comes true.

But, unlike what you mentioned in your thread that was closed, the Bengals don't suffer from this problem worse than any other franchise.

Except for the fact that those other teams have coaches that hold their players accountable for their actions. Our head coach is a push-over and an enabler. Our situation is worse. I hope I'm wrong and these players will stay out of trouble but I've seen enough to know otherwise. There are some pretty heavy drinkers on this team.

I pointed out Rey's problem, which is REAL. I mentioned other players including Pacman and told you guys we had a serious issue here. There's nothing we can do about it but I felt the need to inform you guys of the things I'm seeing in the clubs downtown... So Skyline, I told you so.

Well, the next time you have an all-night orgy with a half dozen or so of the Bengals wives and/or girlfriends, be sure to ask them if their respective Bengal player has taken heed of all these issues and is now getting themselves a cab and/or doing their drinking at home instead of in public

I know we're all dying to hear your latest insider scoop

Except for the fact that those other teams have coaches that hold their players accountable for their actions. Our head coach is a push-over and an enabler. Our situation is worse.

Proof?

As you said in another thread:

I don't have any intel on the Ravens. I live in Cincinnati.

At the risk of annoying Army...:)

First, I don't think anyone would fault any Bengals player for celebrating Sunday night/Monday a.m. after the big win over GB. If I was on the team I would have been knocking down shots, too.

Second, while there is a lot of Pacman-trashing going on all over the innertubes, the fact that he was not driving seems to be getting lost. For once, we actually have an example of an NFL player out tying one on, and then not getting behind the wheel.

Third, we have no idea if the driver, who again was his wife Tishana, was drunk. Reports are that she was charged with DUI based on refusing to blow. If I had to place a bet, I would guess that she had been drinking. But for all I know she could have been home stone cold sober and Jones called for a ride.

Fourth, we have no idea what actually happened on the scene that resulted in the DC citation. Maybe Pacman was a big dck. Maybe the cops were aholes.

Fifth, to me, in the grand scheme of NFL crimes and arrests, this rates about a 0 on a 1-10 scale.

At the risk of annoying Army...:)/>

First, I don't think anyone would fault any Bengals player for celebrating Sunday night/Monday a.m. after the big win over GB. If I was on the team I would have been knocking down shots, too.

Second, while there is a lot of Pacman-trashing going on all over the innertubes, the fact that he was not driving seems to be getting lost. For once, we actually have an example of an NFL player out tying one on, and then not getting behind the wheel.

Third, we have no idea if the driver, who again was his wife Tishana, was drunk. Reports are that she was charged with DUI based on refusing to blow. If I had to place a bet, I would guess that she had been drinking. But for all I know she could have been home stone cold sober and Jones called for a ride.

Fourth, we have no idea what actually happened on the scene that resulted in the DC citation. Maybe Pacman was a big dck. Maybe the cops were aholes.

Fifth, to me, in the grand scheme of NFL crimes and arrests, this rates about a 0 on a 1-10 scale.

Not an annoying moment in any of that Hoosier and I agree with you.

That was pointed in the other direction.

No need to have to close threads due to speculation about the size of another man's junk piece.

Just stop it and the responses to it.

At the risk of annoying Army...:)/>

I agree with the fact that it's a good thing he wasn't driving.

His wife wasn't charged with DUI for refusing to blow. You are asked to blow AFTER you're arrested. She refused field sobriety tests. Even that in itself you can not be arrested for. You still have to have probable cause (Observed erratic driving, odor of alcoholic beverage, bloodshot glassy eyes, slurred speech, stumbling, etc, etc). She wouldn't have been arrested without the observed actions/behaviors.

And Pacman wasn't asked to take field sobriety tests. He was pissed his wife got arrested and acted like an a**h*** and got charged with disorderly. Plain and simple.

Again, it could have been worse. And it's a minor misdemeanor citation/misdemeanor of the fourth degree. It's really a mountain being made out of a mole hill. Again though, this is a situation that could have been avoided by placing a simple call to a cab.

Well, that appears to be that.

CINCINNATI — A court official says Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones has paid a fine for disorderly conduct after police accused him of making offensive comments in a traffic stop.

The official says Jones paid $130 for the fine and court costs Thursday, the day before a scheduled arraignment in Cincinnati.

Jones' attorney didn't immediately return calls for comment.

The highway patrol says Jones was a passenger in a car pulled over by police Monday and made offensive comments while drunk. He was cited for the misdemeanor.

Jones has had a series of legal troubles and is scheduled for trial next month on an assault charge accusing him of hitting a woman at a nightclub. He has pleaded not guilty to that charge.

Well, that appears to be that.

CINCINNATI — A court official says Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones has paid a fine for disorderly conduct after police accused him of making offensive comments in a traffic stop.

The official says Jones paid $130 for the fine and court costs Thursday, the day before a scheduled arraignment in Cincinnati.

Jones' attorney didn't immediately return calls for comment.

The highway patrol says Jones was a passenger in a car pulled over by police Monday and made offensive comments while drunk. He was cited for the misdemeanor.

Jones has had a series of legal troubles and is scheduled for trial next month on an assault charge accusing him of hitting a woman at a nightclub. He has pleaded not guilty to that charge.

I readily concede that Jones is a knucklehead, but $130 fine?? This just seems f**king stupid.

I pointed out Rey's problem, which is REAL. I mentioned other players including Pacman and told you guys we had a serious issue here. There's nothing we can do about it but I felt the need to inform you guys of the things I'm seeing in the clubs downtown... So Skyline, I told you so.

You named two,which even a 8 year old could predict those two like to drink :P who are these other heavy drinkers you speak of?

I wonder what the offensive comments were.

The last time I checked, cussing around police officers isn't the brightest thing you can do, but it's also not against the law.

Some of the dashcam video here. He was just cussing and being an a**hole. In other words, he was Pacman. :rolleyes:

/>http://www.local12.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/cruiser-cam-adam-pacman-jones-citation-3234.shtml

A bit more of the stop video here:

/>http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/watch-pacman-jones-traffic-stop-video-disorderly-conduct-165943493--nfl.html

Apparently things were OK at the beginning, Tishana gets out and then things start to drag on. Eventually the cop wants to put her in his car and take her to someplace flat so he can administer the field sobriety test and that's when Pacman gets ornery. I think he wanted to go too and they told him to stay in the car. It goes downhill from there.

Let's think about this from his perspective for a moment:

If an officer wanted to take my wife somewhere, and told me I was not allowed to come, I would be pretty upset as well. Throw in a little too much alcohol, and it's a recipe for disorderly conduct. I can't say I wouldn't have been in the same position myself, and I'm a pretty easy going person.