Reds vs. Mets

ArmyBengal

Cueto returned to the rotation last night and did well enough striking out 8 in 5 innings worth of work.

Bruce hit a homer to put them up 4-3 and that was the final on the night.

On a side note, they didn't send either Leake or Cingrani back down. Neftali Soto was sent back down to make room.

I wonder how the rotation is going to work out from here or if they still end up sending someone down.

Leake pitches tonight and Latos is up for tomorrows game.

Cozart and Frasier really need to get things together in the hitting department.

Also, if I never see Izturis at the plate again for the Reds, it would be too soon.

GO REDS !!!

It was nice to see Chapman bounce back last night. His fastball was back around 100 and he had the control he so sorely missed in Philly.

Votto once again reaches base 3/5 times. Brandon comes through big in the first. Bruce is hitting. Even Ondrusek brought his A-game.

Cueto returned to the rotation last night and did well enough striking out 8 in 5 innings worth of work.

Bruce hit a homer to put them up 4-3 and that was the final on the night.

On a side note, they didn't send either Leake or Cingrani back down. Neftali Soto was sent back down to make room.

I wonder how the rotation is going to work out from here or if they still end up sending someone down.

Leake pitches tonight and Latos is up for tomorrows game.

Cozart and Frasier really need to get things together in the hitting department.

Also, if I never see Izturis at the plate again for the Reds, it would be too soon.

GO REDS !!!

Cingrani got sent down after his last start, Soto was his replacement for a couple of games.