2012 Draft

I'd be curious to see what everyone was thinking a year ago and see how it all turned out.

I was pissed that the Bengals took Dre K instead of David DeCastro but understood their position considering Leon Hall's Achiiles injury. But when the Steelers drafted DeCastro it just hurt that much more.

I didn't feel as bad when they grabbed their guard with the Zeitler pick later in the first. But I was upset that the Ravens were able to get Upshaw who seemed to slide right by both Bengals picks.

Looking back I'd say they did OK. Zeitler started from day one and was very effective player. DeCastro and Dre were hurt most of the year while Upshaw saw minimal playing time last season for the Ravens.

Well, to be fair, the Bengals had the chance to take DeCastro and chose to trade down.

If they are to be believed and there's no reason to not believe them, they had Zietler rated as the higher of the two.

Dre is still up in the air and this season will be a better gauge for what he brings.

Well, to be fair, the Bengals had the chance to take DeCastro and chose to trade down.

If they are to be believed and there's no reason to not believe them, they had Zietler rated as the higher of the two.

Dre is still up in the air and this season will be a better gauge for what he brings.

Yes it became obvious that they did have Zeitler ranked higher and it turned out to be a good pick.

I'd be curious to see what everyone was thinking a year ago and see how it all turned out.

I was fine with the draft last year. I think I gave it a B. Right now I would probably have to drop to a C or even a D because of all the injuries (Dre, Jones , Sanu) and lack of playing time (Still, Thompson). Aside from Zeitler, it was a remarkably unproductive class in its freshman year. Obviously that grade can go back up if these guys get on the field and perform.