Reds vs. Marlins

ArmyBengal

Cingrani pitches a solid 5 innings giving up a single run by way of a homer, but struck out 8 over that 5 innings.

If his pitch count wouldn't have gotten so high, he might have stayed in longer.

I was happy to see the bullpen get him his first win.

Another nice night of hitting. However, the Marlins looked like a high school team out there.

God that is a team that just looks a mess. The uniforms don't help that thought either.

How about bat boy Teddy last night? Made me smile more than anything else I've seen in a very long time.

Yeah that was awesome.

I heard on the way in today that before Frasier went up to bat, Teddy said, "Hit one for me" or something along that line.

Frasier then proceeded to crush the ball into deep center for the dinger.

Very cool...

How about bat boy Teddy last night? Made me smile more than anything else I've seen in a very long time.

Yeah that was awesome.

I heard on the way in today that before Frasier went up to bat, Teddy said, "Hit one for me" or something along that line.

Frasier then proceeded to crush the ball into deep center for the dinger.

Very cool...

He told Todd that he was his best friend and to go hit a home run for him. Then, he did...you can watch the videos online to see Teddy's celebration afterwards. tongue.gif

There was also an interview on sportscenter this morning with Frasier and Teddy after the game, but I haven't been able to track that one down online.

I'm far less disturbed by Chapman's HR and far more upset by the Reds' complete lack of offense. It amazes me how they can go from an 11 run outburst to basically zilch the next day. That's baseball, I know, but it's frustrating.

And once again...I know he does this every year. It's nothing to worry about. But come on, Joey! It's time to get with it! Sheesh...

Yeah, just saying I didn't see that one coming.

Votto's issues and the rest of the team putting up 8+ runs with seeming ease and then nothing is irritating.

Votto just looked stupid at the plate yesterday.

It is a good thing to have a player that is hitting above .275, be a dissapointment at the plate.

Votto's issues and the rest of the team putting up 8+ runs with seeming ease and then nothing is irritating.

It is a good thing to have a player that is hitting above .275, be a dissapointment at the plate.

Yeah, it's a good thing he pulled his head out of his ass today !!!

:lmao:

Yeah, it's a good thing he pulled his head out of his ass today !!!

lol.gif

And another HR to start his day off today.

Looks like pitchers across the league need to start getting worried. Moreso than they already were, that is.

Choo has been amazing to this point in the season.

He's a difference maker in the lineup for sure.

As much as I might want to see Billy Hamilton and his wheels, the Reds would be best served trying to work a long term deal with him.

It's simply to difficult to find a guy that changes the dynamic of your lineup as much as Choo has.