Wraith's Post Combine Mock

Wraith

Denard Robinson is yet another pick that would result in me throwing my tv against the wall.

As a matter of fact, I would throw it against the wall and then repeatedly pick up the remaining large pieces and continue to throw them against the wall until they were small pieces. I then would pick those pieces up, stack them in the back yard, pour lighter fluid on them and set them to blaze, all while burning effigies of the entire front office and coaching staff.

I don't want Robinson, either. And I'd hate for your poor TV to suffer for it.

But, if worse comes to worse, can you at least get all of this on camera? It would be pretty epic... cheers.gif

Denard Robinson is yet another pick that would result in me throwing my tv against the wall.

As a matter of fact, I would throw it against the wall and then repeatedly pick up the remaining large pieces and continue to throw them against the wall until they were small pieces. I then would pick those pieces up, stack them in the back yard, pour lighter fluid on them and set them to blaze, all while burning effigies of the entire front office and coaching staff.

I don't want Robinson, either. And I'd hate for your poor TV to suffer for it.

But, if worse comes to worse, can you at least get all of this on camera? It would be pretty epic... cheers.gif

I'm pretty sure I could make the filming of the event a possibility.

After having some time to reflect on my above comments, yeah, I still feel the same way. :lmao:

Forgive me but Tavon Austin gained more than 7000 yards in his college career and scored 40 TDs, Austin scored TDs as a PR, KR, RB, and WR and did it in the Big East and ACC not the MAC, nothing that Babyhawk did in college compares. Austin plays the game at a different speed than almost any I have ever seen.

Hawkins caught 38 balls for 388 yards in his college career @ Toledo.

If we draft him and he is the next big NFL Superstar, I will be happy to have been wrong.

Put that statement next to any players name I would rather pass on.

There are always players that for one reason or another we as fans like or dislike for whatever the reason.

For example, I loved Taylor Mays coming out of USC and think I mentioned using a 1st on him that year.

Now i'm pissed off we gave up a 7th rounder for him in trade. It happens.

The draft is a giant crap shoot....that being said the Bengals need dependable playmakers outside AJ, Baby Hawk is a great story and I am not saying he has no place in the league or on this team, I am saying however that he is not a game-changer consistently, Austin can impact your team in the running game, passing game, and is (after Matthieu) the most dynamic return man in this draft both as a punt returner and as a kick returner.

As for misses, I was dead set against drafting AJ Green so we can start there :)/>

I like the sound of Tavon Austin as a all purpose threat,Not sure how I feel about OC/OG in early second though.

Boiling played Well for us and we still have Wharton at Center we have cook signed long term and Robinson played great for a rookie.The only Oline I want to see in that early is replacement for Andre if we let him Walk/Don't sign anyone or maybe someone groom behind Whitworth.

I'm still fully behind Barrett Jones being the pick and would go so far as to say grab him in the first.

He played at an All American level at the Center, Guard, and Tackle positions for the National Champions.

Hard resume to just skimp over.

Cook ?? Robinson ?? Please...

Wharton ?? Rated on the lower end of Guards the past 3 seasons prior to coming here.

The interior of the oline would benefit from a top end talent to pair with Zeitler.

I'm still fully behind Barrett Jones being the pick and would go so far as to say grab him in the first.

He played at an All American level at the Center, Guard, and Tackle positions for the National Champions.

Hard resume to just skimp over.

Cook ?? Robinson ?? Please...

Wharton ?? Rated on the lower end of Guards the past 3 seasons prior to coming here.

The interior of the oline would benefit from a top end talent to pair with Zeitler.

Better at what they do then Maualuga ^.^ But if he plays all 3 that diffidently easier get sold on.Kinda like whitworth when he came in and backed up 4 positions.

I think Barrett is still there at our selection in the second. How about a draft of Austin in the first, Greene with the first second rounder, and Barrett Jones with the second second rounder...that is the way the draft board is shaping up for me right now.

However it works out will be fine for me.

My point is that Jones wouldn't be an unwelcomed addition in my eyes.

Let alone his achievements on the field in the SEC, while playing for the National Champions, he also graduated early with a 4.0 GPA and started his masters program his junior year. Yeah, that's the kind of intelligence I want calling plays in the middle.