Happy Birthday cincyhokie!

BengalszoneBilly

I've probably done my fair share of douchbaggery along with all the debauchery. Though I've taken it down quite a few notches with getting married and the birth of my daughter, I still have alot left in the tank. I'd like to think, at least.

Thanks for the birthday wishes and maybe someday I'll be able to have a beer with all of you. Occasion being a playoff win? SB win?

I've probably done my fair share of douchbaggery along with all the debauchery. Though I've taken it down quite a few notches with getting married and the birth of my daughter, I still have alot left in the tank. I'd like to think, at least.

Thanks for the birthday wishes and maybe someday I'll be able to have a beer with all of you. Occasion being a playoff win? SB win?

I think either occasion would be equally epic.

Hoffbrau House, it is!

Hoffbrau House, it is!

Save me a seat, would ya? ^_^

Hoffbrau House, it is!

Save me a seat, would ya? ^_^/>

You know it.