Who do you want in the Super Bowl?

Put me in the camp that wouldn't mind seeing Justin Smith get a ring.

I guess you could say the same about Bobbie Williams as well.

I really don't give a sh*t as I won't even be watching.

Not because I have something pulling me away, I just really don't care.

I'll watch the commercials on youtube the next day.

Yawn... Go ??

WHAT THE f**k, there are MILLLLLLLLIONS kids watching superbowl all over in world, and they have nerve to allow woman dress like that for halftime show

The kids are watching Sponge Bob. Adults are watching football. Hell, if I had my way I'd call Janet Jackson back in for an improptu boob shot.

And FWIW f**k the 'Niners.

Just wanted to check in here to see what was being said and now that my oldest is over his illness and back in HIS bed, i'm going to sleep.

Hope you all enjoy watching the rest of the game.

I'm happy knowing when I wake up, the season is officially over and all NFL news will start shifting to the combine and draft.

The nightmare Super Bowl matchup will be over.

they seriously stop play because of some light go off?? i can stil see everything on my tv, are they wuss??? less light=more fun, right :)/>

The last time anything like this happend was during the World Series when the earth quake hit out in 'Frisco. Totally bizarre.

Just wanted to check in here to see what was being said and now that my oldest is over his illness and back in HIS bed, i'm going to sleep.

Hope you all enjoy watching the rest of the game.

I'm happy knowing when I wake up, the season is officially over and all NFL news will start shifting to the combine and draft.

The nightmare Super Bowl matchup will be over.

I with you on this, i would rather watch the puppy bowl over this crap, at least they have lights and more action. This is the first superbowl that i actully dont care about at all. I knew both of these teams were going to make it, i knew the Ravens would most likly win, now all that needs to happen is Rey Lewis get in int, and the NFL got everything they wanted. Get this season over and lets move on to the draft.