Free agents...

GeorgeObererIII

The Bengals were said to be thinking trade prior to the Ravens getting him.

That never happened and then they didn't bother to grab him after getting released.

Now that this has happened, if he were to get released, I couldn't see the Bengals looking at him.

If they did, I would be pissed beyond belief.

The guy is an idiot.

I don't like that "too dark window tinting on his car windows" arrest. Who knows what he'll do next. Pass.

According to a release from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored Windows, this incident was clearly glassist and the NAACW will be filing a suit on behalf of McClain's car shortly.

I envision Ogletree being more or less a younger version of McClain - so ergo he's "not on my board" in any round

This is the player that i'm worried about the most.

The Bengals are said to have great interest in him and I could see him dropping into the top of the 2nd.

If he were there when the Bengals pick in the top of 2, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them grab him.

I just hope they are smarter than that.

Apparently McClain was in the crowd yelling "F*CK THE POLICE" when they arrested him.

Way to stay low key moron.

I yell that at the dinner table every time my wife makes lasagna. My kids laugh their heads off. It's just a little bit of a family tradition at our house.

Alec Ogletree just drove by my house in a car with windows tinted way too dark, and his hip hop rap music was playing really loud. At least I think it was rap music, I'm too old to know what rap music actually is.

Either way, pass.

I'm honestly not worried about stuff like that....I suspect far more serious problems with Ogletree

• 2 weeks later...

Nate who ??

Oh yeah, the kid who shares the last name of one of the best of all time, but wasn't blessed with an ounce of his talent.

He's not better than ANY of the QB's currently on our roster.

Hoosier, YOU might have a better chance of making the Bengals QB roster than Nate "I'm not Joe" Montana.

Maybe McClain can sue the police claiming his civil rights were violated because all he was doing was singing a rap song.

It appears the Rolando McClain era in Baltimore is over: McClain retires from NFL at 23.

Retiring. Uh-huh.

*phone rings*

Hello, this is Rolando.

Hi Rolando, it's Ozzie.

Hi Ozzie, s'up?

You're retiring, that's what's up.

Say what? I'm not retiring, Ozzie

The hell you aren't, idiot. And you're gonna stay retired, and stay clean for at least a year, if you ever want any team to sign you when you make your comeback. Or if you prefer we can just shtcan your sorry a$$ and laugh while you wash out of the NFL and end up playing with Tebow in the Iowa Farm League for $5 a game.

Um...I guess I'm retiring.

You guess right. Expect a fat guy who used to work for the Bengals to come by for your playbook.

*hangs up*

Yeah, I saw that Hoosier.

I can't even say anything about him anymore.

If you put thought to it, what he was as Chad Johnson and what he became as Ochocinco, it's really sad.

He went from being a WR who could have gone on to be one of the all time greats to a punch line.