Now it's official.

Notre Dame vs Alabama for all the marbles. Can the Irish end the SEC dominance of college football? Can the Crimson Tide keep rolling? It's gonna be a great game. One to rival Oregon vs. Auburn.

FWIW I think the streak for the SEC will go to seven.

Other than the Championship game, I think this could quite possibly be the worst BCS bowl season ever. The largest crime of all, two of the top teams in the country, Oregon and Georgia, might not make the cut. Maybe one might, but not both.

I don't give a damn about the rest of the bowl games. Only one matters.

Other than the Championship game, I think this could quite possibly be the worst BCS bowl season ever. The largest crime of all, two of the top teams in the country, Oregon and Georgia, might not make the cut. Maybe one might, but not both.

I don't give a damn about the rest of the bowl games. Only one matters.

I have been a huge Notre Dame for as long as I can remember, but the state of college football is worse than it ever has in my mind. You are going to have the BCS full of 2 loss teams, an undefeated OSU sitting at home, and teams like Oregon and Georgia missing the big games because of these new 'super conferences' that are stacking too many great teams and making the Conference Championship games bigger than the BCS. It's a sad state of affairs.

Oh come on. OSU dug their own f**king hole and jumped in it.

Even though i'm a Buckeye fan, I will simply say that Tressel and many players dug that hole.

Players that didn't even play on the team this season. I think the current players got hosed.

That's how the system works though and it is what it is.