Bengals @ Chargers Game Thread

TJJackson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lighten up Francis. Is this really such a big deal that we have to argue about it for two pages?

Personally I don't even so how this can be argued. Statistics point that a FG attempt is the right move. Whether the percentages are 51% to 49% or 1% to 99% it doesn't matter, it says try for the three points...everyone is quick to point at the 2 point conversion chart and the percentages on it, yet when percentages come out saying to kick a FG, it gets ignored. Good teams put points on the board, they don't take huge gambles at midfield. If the ref doesn't throw a flag and give the Bengals a first down, I truly believe we would be having a different discussion right now.

When did I say FG wasn't the right move? Statistically you are correct.My point was Marvin has been taking alot of chances this year even if it isn't always the "right decision" but it's been paying off and I'm glad he has been...So you want a replacement for Nugent who could we bring in right now and would be a upgrade at the position?

I'm out of here, it's obvious that some members on this board have no idea about the game of football.

Catch you later on the flip side, I may have argued a lot with HoF, but at least he had some knowledge of the game.

You complain about people not being able let him go yet you bring him up as much as anyone else,ohwell Enjoy where ever your travels take you ^.^

I'm out of here, it's obvious that some members on this board have no idea about the game of football.

How dare you say that. I know one thing, in the 4th inning, when Marvin decides to go for instead of doing the free throw thing, that s**t WORKS!

No doubt about it COB.

I mean the who doesn't love it when they score a run and everyone yells, "GOOOOOOOOOAL" !!!!

I love football !!!