TJJackson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STFU

Seriously?

We need a little help to make the playoffs

That is factually untrue. Bengals literally control their own destiny. If they win out, they make the playoffs. They need no help.

I hope that's true, because suddenly I can see that happening. :bengal:

The Bengals controlled what they could control. You're not killing my buzz tonight.

True enough

and Yes, if they win out, they're in, I get that

But I can't ignore the feeling that they will not win out and will still need help

so I cant turn a blind eye to what the Colts, Steelers, and Ravens are doing

Sorry dude

STFU

Seriously?

That is factually untrue. Bengals literally control their own destiny. If they win out, they make the playoffs. They need no help.

I hope that's true, because suddenly I can see that happening. :bengal:/>

i can see something better, bengals win out and ravens lost most, bengals win div champ, ravens game is all hard ones, no easy ones left for ravens

STFU

Seriously?

i know. I shouldn't have stated it as a fact, and for that, I apologize

I just don't see them winning out, particularly now that the Ravens have a far greater chance of actually needing a win in week 17

If this team wants the playoffs, what better way then winning out and beating Pitt, and Baltimore. Seriously can you imagine the confidence this team would have going in beating 2 teams that for some reason they cant beat. Maybe the bengals wouldnt want it anyother way, why go into the playoffs losing, or knowing you cant even beat good teams, i would rather them get in by beating good teams, and taking the wins into the playoffs with them. If they still cant beat these 2 teams then they dont deserve the playoffs. The bengals records are pretty good execpt agaisnt Pitt and Baltimore, its time to change that! Just win :cheers:

Ride the wave guys. No promises of playoffs, division championships, or anything, but Cincinnati has won four game in a row which at the start of the season I thought would never happen.

C'mon dudes... who thought the Bengals would beat the defending World Champion New York Giants?

Not I.

Who had even the remote thought that our team may have a shot at post season play?

Not I.

I will continue to disbelieve. Seems to be working pretty good so far! :P

Good win, especially in that it's the type of ugly game they would usually lose.

The Colts and Steelers winning today just made things especially tough for the Bengals to get in. The Colts are virtually a lock to win at least 2 more games against the Titans and Chiefs. The Steelers need to lose at least one more game and then the Bengals need to beat them in Pittsburgh for the Bengals to have a chance.

Of course, the Bengals could win out and take a WC but the chances of that happening are slim.

Still, I'll take a 9-7 or 10-6 record and no playoffs over what it looked like they'd be 4 weeks ago. By far.

Ride the wave guys. No promises of playoffs, division championships, or anything, but Cincinnati has won four games in a row which at the start of the season I thought would never happen.

C'mon dudes... who thought the Bengals would beat the defending World Champion New York Giants?

Not I.

Who had even the remote thought that our team may have a shot at post season play?

Not I.

I will continue to disbelieve. Seems to be working pretty good so far! :P/>/>/>

i did believe bengals will beat giants. even i did believe bengals will made it to play off, i was kind of disgusting with u guys when u all give up on bengals before that 4 win streak lol. but i am used to u all so i say nothing ;)/>/>

i admit there was 3 game that i have a bad feeling but still believe in bengals, those 3 was miami, browns 2nd game and sd today. i know miami will be hard one because as i watch miami game all time as they are my 2nd fav team so i know what they can do. browns because of "Battle of Ohio" years after years, no matter how bad or good both team is, anyone can win against each other. sd because i didnt know what kind of sd team we will play against today lol.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20121202/COL03/312020071/Doc-Clich-s-damned-Bengals-didn-t-flinch?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p

After Dalton dove into the end zone, from across the way came a sound strange to anyone unfamiliar with Skyline and Montgomery Inn: “Who-Deys!’’ emanated from the lower bowl of Qualcomm Stadium.

They emerged again, full-throated, at the final gun. No one in San Diego would have any reason to know what the heck “Who-Dey’’ means. Something about not flinching, perhaps.

:sure:

Yesterday was such a great win because they played like crap. Not to pile on, but Jon Kitna was the last QB for the Bengals to win @ California. They played sloppy and overcame a ton of mistakes. I think they will roll Dallas. Pittsburgh as always, found a way to win. I was hoping the Colts would lose to Detroit, but of course the Lions blew it. I'm trying to dance around it, but the Bengals will have to beat Pittsburgh or Baltimore to get in. Hopefully both. 1 week at a team. Dallas next.

Hard to walk away from that disappointed. Good teams find a way to win even they don't play their best.

They took advantage of a terrible game by Rivers and came out on top when playing on the road.

They still hold on the cards and while I don't see them winning out, it's still in their hands.

The Colts beat the Lions and I will give them credit for that, but they still play the Texans twice.

While the Texans may rest some players for their second meeting, they will be playing to win during their first.

Tennessee might not put up much of a fight, but they play KC at home in December and yesterday shows how that can go.

Either way around, the Bengals just need to continue taking one game at a time.

I will admit there was a time yesterday while watching when I thought I was watching the team during the losing streak.

Beat Dallas...

A couple more things I forgot to mention.

Dunlap was a beast in the game yesterday and he needs to find a way to be more consistent.

When he's on, this defense can be crazy good.

The talk of Dalton having a poor game is sh*t in my opinion.

Did he make a couple bad throws ?? Did he not complete that many passes ?? Sure on both accounts.

However, he also did a lot of the things people have said he needs to do.

He rolled away from the pressure and threw the ball away instead of forcing it. Except the pick 6 of course.

Anyone notice when he scored the winning TD, the only person that looked excited was Whitworth ??

How about BJGE being the first RB to have 3 straight 100 yard games since Dillon in 1999 ??

For real ?? Good job BJGE, good job O-line !!!

Robinson and Zeitler opened huge holes. Robinson is playing like a beast, it will be really hard to see Cook playing, with the way they are running the ball.