Raiders @ Bengals Pregame/Game Thread

ArmyBengal

Ok this is off topic, and you guys can move it after you read it, but I thought of an awesome charity this morning when I woke up. How about starting a charity called "Lost Soles" where people who have a pair of shoes where one shoe is damaged or one shoe is lost, and they send that shoe in and the charity keeps a warehouse of shoes that are categorized and once enough pairs are matched, they send them over to Africa for people over there? Or also have a website where people can put in a request for a pair of shoes? I think it would be an awesome idea! What do you guys thinks?

C'mon man. There are forums for this. Use 'em.

Nobody reads those other forums lol.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is off topic, and you guys can move it after you read it, but I thought of an awesome charity this morning when I woke up. How about starting a charity called "Lost Soles" where people who have a pair of shoes where one shoe is damaged or one shoe is lost, and they send that shoe in and the charity keeps a warehouse of shoes that are categorized and once enough pairs are matched, they send them over to Africa for people over there? Or also have a website where people can put in a request for a pair of shoes? I think it would be an awesome idea! What do you guys thinks?

I don't care. This is the Bengals forum. Posting proper topic isn't rocket science.

I don't care. This is the Bengals forum. Posting proper topic isn't rocket science.

:lol:

If I was posting about my penis size I would understand. Every week I see post that are off topic but its cool I just thought of this idea first thing this morning and I was excited about it, after all it's about a charity, not exactly something selfless, but moving on...