Bengals @ Chiefs Pregame/Game Thread

HoosierCat

SUPER BOWL BOUND BENGALS, BABY!!!!!! :bengal:

Fresh off their conquest of the Defending World Champ-eeens, the unstoppable Cincinnati juggernaut rolls on to Kansas City to flatten the Chiefs and continue the inexorable march to the Lombardi Trophy. As mentioned in last week's thread, this game brings the Bengals back into contact with the hamburger-stealing, crotch-grabbing, talking-trash-about-the-Bengals-to-Browns-fans megaturd, Shaun Smith.

I figured I would start this thread now so there was a place if anyone wanted to comment on the pre-beatdown the Chiefs will get tonight from the Pittsburgh Cheaters. If we are lucky it'll go into overtime and it'll be Tuesday before the Chiefs get off the field!

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gawd the Chiefs are a mess.

Sad huh? Poor Jamal Charles is left to give every ounce of effort for a turd of a team. It reminds of how Elvis died popping a vessel in his brain trying to force one out with an extreme cases of constipation.

Bowe sure would have been nice to have in stripes this year.

My gawd the Chiefs are a mess.

Sad huh? Poor Jamal Charles is left to give every ounce of effort for a turd of a team. It reminds of how Elvis died popping a vessel in his brain trying to force one out with an extreme cases of constipation.

Bowe sure would have been nice to have in stripes this year.

Yeah, Charles and Dillon can exchange Xmas cards this year.

OT...my gawd, this game is a death march...

While checking out some Bengals stats so far this year I came across something absolutely amazing. After 9 games this season, AJ Green has 185 YAC (Yards After the Catch) and a total of 820 yards receiving overall. That means Dalton is earning his passing yards because most of the yards is actually in the air, and not after the catch itself. With that said, Percy Harvin has 531 YAC!!! He has a total of only 677 receiving yards. Christian Ponder really owes Harvin a nice Christmas present so far this year. From watching the games, did you ever think that there would be that kind of difference between a guy like Harvin and Green?

The guy you would expect a lot of YAC out of, Andrew Hawkins is 254 YAC, two yards behind Gresham at 257 YAC.

Cedric Peerman is averaging 8.0 yards per carry on the year...